Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Duffy, just got the 556 ABC/R-F in and installed. Wow - EXCELLENT! Beautiful piece of work - perfect! So functional, simple, great finish and elegant, lol. Nothing over the top as is so common these days.

Ordering 2 more right now!

Downloads
    Uploads
    DANG - already got a shipping notice. LOL!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much! I have included some swag in the order. I am glad you're happy, and we've been able to live up to what's expected of us

A bit of news re: 308 ABC/R-Fs, forgings are in short supply, we'll start production of 308 ABC/R-Fs early next month. Considering I've been sitting on the 308 ABC/R-Fs for months, I guess another month isn't going to bring me financial ruins

Of the limited forgings that are available, AR15 ABC/R-F production takes priority, but there will be a limited number of dimpled bolt catches in this short run

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really can't say enough good things about the BC and FA. Excellent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ordered an ABC-R last night and Roger sent a tracking number within minutes. This guy is on top of his business.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys for your kind words and support. Weapon Evolution was the first board where my new company established a presence. I have been here for years for Battle Arms (and before that, as a member) , it's only natural Forward Controls should take up residence here.

In the early and rather quiet and somewhat uncertain days of Forward Controls, you guys have ever been the encouragement that sustained me. With almost no budget for advertising, this board was and is still the place where we can count on lively and friendly discussion, it is without a doubt the easiest check for us to write for a membership.

This year, I think we will see pretty good growth, thanks in no small parts to you gents. We continue to pour all our resources into R&D and customer service. Profit has never been an objective, it doesn't need to be. If we can do the first two things well, we don't need to worry about profit. We are all about making useful and meaningful gear for fellow gun owners, door kickers, war fighters, and difference makers. Money will never be our compass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything new coming down the pipeline?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    EMR-A, which concludes the EMR product line for the AR, and will be the last time we use the word Enhanced in our products

EMR-A is an ambi mag release for the AR. It went through several design changes, specifically to the lever/paddle, before it was finally put into limited production, no ETA at the moment but it will hopefully be this summer.

The lever/paddle is very low profile and will not obscure a factory bolt catch's lower paddle. The factory bolt catch's lower paddle is such an inadequate afterthought, just about the redeeming value it has is the notch immediately above the boot heel looking lower, which some aftermarket bolt catches leave out completely The notch has a very useful function. Your finger can tell its position on the bolt catch, the notch serves as a clear demarcation between the upper and lower paddle. The ABC/R's notch has been enlarged to the point the user can press down on the lower paddle from the notch.

Anyway, the EMR-A will work with factory bolt catches without unduly making the lower paddle difficult to access, which was the reason the ABC/R was designed and made.

We work around the classic unintended consequence of AR component design. The very useful ambi mag release unwittingly masks the lower paddle of the bolt catch, the very useful ambi charging handle makes the forward assist's rim a liability (it catches on the user's finger if he uses the right latch to pull the CH back).

As you guys might recall, in another thread I had solicited opinion on something related to the EMR-A, namely its lever rocking/pivoting on the receiver. The consensus is if it works, most won't care.

We design and make stuff for combat, duty and defense ARs where scratches are a fact of life and quite inevitable. For those with receivers that are treated like investment, the EMR-A might not be a good fit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing a little black marker can't fix, if it even needs fixing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can say about this outfit is WOW!

There aren't many companies that blend superior product and customer service as competently as Forward Controls. I placed an order on Friday evening my time and it was waiting for me today (the following Monday). I've had overnight shipments that couldn't make it here without an extra business day and while I'm not in Rwanda, you'd think shipping for some of these big guys was a dog sled outfit.

Great job and thanks for the swag!

Roger: Could you please put on a classes for some of the other west coast shops that take a week or two to get product 3/4 of the the way to the other side of the country?

Last edited by Joelski; 10 June 2016 at 14:13.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^ Just checked my mail and I already got my stuff! Holy cow! You are the man Duffy! Thanks for the great products and service! And the shwag!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you gents for your kind words! We try to process and ship the day the order is received

That's true for every order we get. Joelski and Brahmzy only got special treatment in terms of swag, I recognized the email addresses and know who you guys are

The same swag offer is extended to every member here. If you guys don't mind, please email me for discount codes, and mention WEVO in the order

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice, thanks. I just received an ABC from a vendor but next time I will go through you!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Thank you gents for your kind words! We try to process and ship the day the order is received

That's true for every order we get. Joelski and Brahmzy only got special treatment in terms of swag, I recognized the email addresses and know who you guys are

The same swag offer is extended to every member here. If you guys don't mind, please email me for discount codes, and mention WEVO in the order
    Wish I would've known when I placed my order with you a couple weeks ago! Will definitely be ordering again soon.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duffy,

My two Form-1 SBR stamps cleared, and I installed your ABC/R on both. Very nicely done Sir !

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"