Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    The Rise Armament trigger seems cool, but I didn't know it was a thing until after I bought and installed the SD3G. My issue with IT however is that initial reviews are weighing pulls of around 5#, a good bit higher than the advertised 3.5. Damn I'd still love to try one though.
    I'm fighting the urge to try the Rise Armament trigger, but it is sexy. I do pretty well with the SD3G with the heavier springs so the 5 lbs. pull shouldn't bother me.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I'm fighting the urge to try the Rise Armament trigger, but it is sexy. I do pretty well with the SD3G with the heavier springs so the 5 lbs. pull shouldn't bother me.

Go for it! Then post a review!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Go for it! Then post a review!
    Or you know, we have the WEVO T&E program
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Can't go wrong with the flat bow. My favorite trigger (depending on application of course) is the SD-C and the SD-E

Nice build, when I saw the stippling on the grip, it made me think... where's Battle Cock been lately?!
    No idea, but I did that stipple job.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well executed build so far! Everyone who shoots my stippled grip23 doesn't want to give it back..get use to it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the San Tan upper and MAN! The lockup is TIGHT!

Tight as in I wasn't sure I'd be able to get the receivers together, or back apart. Some Slip 2000 was the magic I needed. Seriously though, together they feel like one piece of metal. Zero, and I mean ZERO play. Pics soon.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads

-One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I have a delimma. The receivers are EXTREMELY difficult mate and pull back apart. Enough so that I don't really care to deal with it every time I need to take down the gun.

Also a lot of the mating lines are pretty bad with the Umbrella lower, which actually visual pairs better with a forged.

*Sigh*

Wasn't expecting any of that. What to do?
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I have a delimma. The receivers are EXTREMELY difficult mate and pull back apart. Enough so that I don't really care to deal with it every time I need to take down the gun.

Also a lot of the mating lines are pretty bad with the Umbrella lower, which actually visual pairs better with a forged.

*Sigh*

Wasn't expecting any of that. What to do?
    I ran into something similar so I know what you mean. I got a BAD lower which was forged and had a heck of a time finding an upper that had decent mating lines. A few I had tried just looked out of place. I ended up using a billet 2A upper that seemed to flow nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I requested an RMA from Rainier. I'm not gonna fight an upper the whole time I own it, especially since the mismatched lines are bugging me.

Throwing the Umbrella lower on my built up 14.5" upper, turns out I actually like the cleaner look of the forged upper anyways.

So I bought a Fathom.

To keep it clean and smooth I'm going to use a V7 smooth dust cover, and a Forward Controls forward assist.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're lucky you ordered that from RA vs anywhere else... who else takes returns based on... I didn't like the lines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You're lucky you ordered that from RA vs anywhere else... who else takes returns based on... I didn't like the lines.
    The veins popping out of my face while trying to pull the receivers apart had a good bit to do with it as well.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    The veins popping out of my face while trying to pull the receivers apart had a good bit to do with it as well.
    Tolerance stacking

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have any parts been installed on the upper? Ill give you cost + shipping to just send it to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Have any parts been installed on the upper? Ill give you cost + shipping to just send it to me.
    Nothing installed at all. Just some Slip 2000. Rainier didn't send me an RMA yet so yeah let's make this happen. I'll shoot you a pm.
    -One Nation, Under God