Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aero M4E1 Pistol Build

Throwing together a build for the T&E Lantec E-BCG. Going to use the Shockwave Blade Stabilizer and the KAK tube kit. Can't make up my mind if I want to go Mega Ambi Billet lower or the Aero "Ghost Gun" lower.

Upper - Aero M4E1 7.5" 5.56 1/7 Keymod

BCG - Lantac E-BCG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ordered the Shockwave Brace Kit, will post some pics up when I receive it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it gonna be a very nice pistol. Look forward to seeing it finished and hearing how she performs. And that is one great looking counter top.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Factory built or did you do your own?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered the factory built upper that was on sale last week. Was too good of a deal to not check out. Eventually I will replace the barrel with a CMMG in 300BLK and then try to run a suppressor on it.

I have to say I am impressed, this is a very solid unit and will make an awesome pistol build in 5.56 in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Looks like it gonna be a very nice pistol. Look forward to seeing it finished and hearing how she performs. And that is one great looking counter top.
    Thanks, it is a great surface to shoot on (photos).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ordered more parts today. Will get picks up once they come. Got one of the Radical Firearms 10.5" 300 BLK barrels that were one sale, BAD Takedown Pins, Strike Industries Ambi 60 Degree Safety Selector, Strike Industries Charging Handle, ALG defense trigger, and the FCD Mag Release button. The FCD Enhanced Bolt Release was out of stock so that will have to wait, but at this point only need a Lower, LPK - trigger, grip, buis, and KNS pins. Eventually would like to put a Lantac dragon on it, but that can also wait.

The Shockwave Blade Stabilizer came a few days ago also with the KAK tube, thing is ridiculously light weight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Just ordered the Shockwave Brace Kit, will post some pics up when I receive it.
    Please do.

I am really wanting to try one out..And havent played with one so kind of curious, how tough they are,etc..

Did you order the tube for it also?

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you get the Shockwave brace kit Velocity, would you also please post a small review of what you think about it? I'm toying around with the idea of perhaps ordering one for my pistol after I have it finished and tested.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Ordered more parts today. Will get picks up once they come. Got one of the Radical Firearms 10.5" 300 BLK barrels that were one sale, BAD Takedown Pins, Strike Industries Ambi 60 Degree Safety Selector, Strike Industries Charging Handle, ALG defense trigger, and the FCD Mag Release button. The FCD Enhanced Bolt Release was out of stock so that will have to wait, but at this point only need a Lower, LPK - trigger, grip, buis, and KNS pins. Eventually would like to put a Lantac dragon on it, but that can also wait.

The Shockwave Blade Stabilizer came a few days ago also with the KAK tube, thing is ridiculously light weight.

I'm glad you got one of those barrels - it's an insanely cheap price for them. I hope I can order the one I need on Monday or Tuesday and darn sure hope they will still be on sale.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    When you get the Shockwave brace kit Velocity, would you also please post a small review of what you think about it? I'm toying around with the idea of perhaps ordering one for my pistol after I have it finished and tested.
    Review is up, Brace and KAK tube are excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    I'm glad you got one of those barrels - it's an insanely cheap price for them. I hope I can order the one I need on Monday or Tuesday and darn sure hope they will still be on sale.
    Yeah it was really too good of a deal to not buy one. I got my uncle to buy one as well. Now I am thinking about just getting another upper and building another pistol lol... Vicious cycle. Certainly 1st world problems lol.
    Last edited by velocity2006; 2 May 2015 at 16:26.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier goods have arrived. Will likely get the lower ordered around the end of next week along with the rest of the small parts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its going to look nice
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found the FCD Bolt catch at tactical link so got that on the way along with MOE K+ and Strike Industries dust cover. Still cannot decide between a Mega Billet or that Rainier Gen 3. Decisions decisions... The FCD stuff will go better with the Mega as far as matching the Ambi bolt release, but the Rainier has the Ambi mag release built in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both lowers are top notch. I really like the lines of the Mega, but obviously the Mod 3 offers the ambi magazine release. I think whether you need the ambi mag release will probably decide your purchase here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Both lowers are top notch. I really like the lines of the Mega, but obviously the Mod 3 offers the ambi magazine release. I think whether you need the ambi mag release will probably decide your purchase here.
    Agreed, I have been leaning towards the Mega because it's ascetically more pleasing for this build and I have never owned an AR with an ambi mag release so it would change my manual of arms for my AR's a tad going with the Rainier. The Mega has been my unicorn for a while, but the Rainier is the new kid on the block so to say.