Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Register your Silencerco (and previous incarnations) Can and get a free T shirt or pouch

Like the title says... https://www.silencerco.com/product-registration/

Previous versions of anything they own ie: SWR etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did that with my Spectre II MONTHS ago. Still haven't seen my shirt... Also haven't seen my Federal Ammo rebate for all those tru-ball slugs I bought either. But that's another story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Registered my Omega last week. Anyone know what the "pouch" is? Is it one of the nylon, molle pouches?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I registered all 4 of mine, and got one tshirt and two pouches. One pouch I received was a perfect fit for my Osprey45 and the other was perfect for my Specwar556 - I'm assuming that's what I was sent them for specifically. Both were heavy duty fabric, molle style ones. If anyone cares, I could post pics. I did this in April (I think) and they all filtered over the summer. So I guess I got the shirt for the SpectreII, and never got anything for my Specwar762. Which reminds me I need to do my Salvo
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently All Griffin cans, come for free with a mole attached fastex buckle pouch as a standard inclusion. You don't have to register your can with us to get it. Its in the box when you receive it.

And, we don't need to capture any personal information from you to warranty your silencer. If you own it it's warrantied.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a pouch with every Silencerco I've purchased and I haven't registered anything.......just sayin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I got a pouch with every Silencerco I've purchased and I haven't registered anything.......just sayin
    Same here. I might try to get a shirt though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    Currently All Griffin cans, come for free with a mole attached fastex buckle pouch as a standard inclusion. You don't have to register your can with us to get it. Its in the box when you receive it.

And, we don't need to capture any personal information from you to warranty your silencer. If you own it it's warrantied.
    YEP!

I am a registered GA fanboy now.

I just wish that molle pouch was in black. The cammo clashes with all the rest of my gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss the dog tags from SilencerCo. Why register to get something that should have come with the can?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got 3 Silencerco shirts and a ASR brake for registering cans. Last time they sent me a sweatshirt instead of a t shirt. Now if my Saker and Harvestor big bore ever get out of lock down I'll get some more free crap. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Registered both of mine last night and got shipping confirmations today...

Downloads
    Uploads
    My shirt and pouches came in a week or so but its been over a year and no dog tags still.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post

This is the way it should be.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Registered my Omega at the beginning on October and never got anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call them. My shirt and brake came within a week when I registered my Omega.