Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't get anything either for a couple months. Then I ordered an end cap on the Black Friday sale and suddenly three boxes show up: the end cap, flash hider, and omega pouch. It was like my purchase woke somebody up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I didn't get anything either for a couple months. Then I ordered an end cap on the Black Friday sale and suddenly three boxes show up: the end cap, flash hider, and omega pouch. It was like my purchase woke somebody up.
    I had a similar experience. I don't know how their shipping works, but it's strange.

That being said, for a "free" pouch, I wasn't complaining if they took their sweet time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Well, I ordered a couple items in their post-Christmas sale. If that doesn't loosen the other items, I'll call them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting ready to hit that sale myself. Lots of good deals there right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I cheated and registered my cans before i actually got the stamps back. It took a month and a half or so for both pouches and my t-shirt to arrive (all were shipped individually...go figure).

At any rate, a free pouch or t-shirt from SilencerCo is still better than the crap "damn the man" promo AAC was running last year. My tax stamps came back before AAC sent my promotional credit, which can only be used at their web store. And AAC's web store is out of stock on just about everything and has been for at least a year. So, i've got $400 in AAC web store credit that's basically useless.

As for SilencerCo's after Christmas sale, i couldn't resist the price on the 51T MAAD mount. When i went to check out, i got a pop-up saying my order qualified for special pricing on their ammo. At $170/200 round case, i grabbed a couple of those too.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll go ahead an dispose of those damn the man codes

Downloads
    Uploads
    How kind of you to offer, UW. I bet if i really tried, i could find something to spend it on. I wanted to use it to buy essential accessories such as pistons and mounts so i could actually make use of my cans, but gave up on them coming in stock and bought that stuff from a third party. So, i then started looking at using the promo codes to buy maintenance items such as o-ring kits, etc. But again, always OOS. I just hope i never actually need something from them lol.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoever posted up the after Christmas sell thank you. Scored 2 ASR muzzle brakes, 2 ASR flash hiders and 10 boxes of harvester for the 300 :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    How kind of you to offer, UW. I bet if i really tried, i could find something to spend it on. I wanted to use it to buy essential accessories such as pistons and mounts so i could actually make use of my cans, but gave up on them coming in stock and bought that stuff from a third party. So, i then started looking at using the promo codes to buy maintenance items such as o-ring kits, etc. But again, always OOS. I just hope i never actually need something from them lol.
    I try. LOL.

I've purchased some damn the man coupon codes from people like yourself who are pissed at AAC for giving you a code, then having nothing in stock. The biggest problem I have is, you can only use coupon codes for merchandise, but not towards the sales tax, so you still have to "pay" Paying full retail for their merchandise is also a downer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I try. LOL.

I've purchased some damn the man coupon codes from people like yourself who are pissed at AAC for giving you a code, then having nothing in stock. The biggest problem I have is, you can only use coupon codes for merchandise, but not towards the sales tax, so you still have to "pay" Paying full retail for their merchandise is also a downer.
    That was something else that pissed me off! I decided, "what the hell, i'll just buy a hat", and went to check out. Well, not only do they charge sales tax, but shipping as well! My "free" hat was going to cost almost $15. F*@% that.

I have considered selling the codes in the classifieds here. But for now, i'm still holding out some hope that they'll get something i can use in stock sooner or later. If i decide to sell the codes, you'll get first crack at them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ