Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a nice rifle nCarnage. The muzzle device wouldn't be one I'd choose, but, to each his own. It's still a really nice rifle.

I have also a Raptor charging handle. It was given to me as a gift. I do have to admit that after installing it and using it, I do understand why people pay the bucks for them. They are great charging handles. On my budgets though, I couldn't have justified the cost to buy one. I'm sure you will love it though. Those CMC flat triggers - well, all I can do is drool over them. I am getting a Geissele SSAE trigger though along with a red/green dot fiber optics ACOG. Package deal for $275. I'm looking forward to testing the optic and the trigger.

Question for you about the STR stock. I also have the STR stock on my piston driven rifle. I do very much like the stock but, I have noticed that I do have a very small amount of rotation play on the buffer tube. Do you have that also with your STR stock?
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    That's a nice rifle nCarnage. The muzzle device wouldn't be one I'd choose, but, to each his own. It's still a really nice rifle.

I have also a Raptor charging handle. It was given to me as a gift. I do have to admit that after installing it and using it, I do understand why people pay the bucks for them. They are great charging handles. On my budgets though, I couldn't have justified the cost to buy one. I'm sure you will love it though. Those CMC flat triggers - well, all I can do is drool over them. I am getting a Geissele SSAE trigger though along with a red/green dot fiber optics ACOG. Package deal for $275. I'm looking forward to testing the optic and the trigger.

Question for you about the STR stock. I also have the STR stock on my piston driven rifle. I do very much like the stock but, I have noticed that I do have a very small amount of rotation play on the buffer tube. Do you have that also with your STR stock?
    Sorry for the delay. Been having a lot of stuff going on. My STR will have a slight....very very small amount of wiggle. BUT if the locking system is engaged, there is no wiggle/rotation.

The raptor CH is awesome. I have it on 2 rifles. The other rifle has the BCM gunfighter charging handle. I do like it, but I like the Raptor more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks great. Lines go together really well.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find that a lot of cheaper 6061 receiver extensions allow your stock, even ones with friction locks like the CTR and STR to wobble vs a quality milspec 7075 tube.

ncarnage, looks great... I like the LDT BCG... look familiar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I find that a lot of cheaper 6061 receiver extensions allow your stock, even ones with friction locks like the CTR and STR to wobble vs a quality milspec 7075 tube.

ncarnage, looks great... I like the LDT BCG... look familiar
    Thank you. Its finally got a home to stay in. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    That came out nice any video soon?
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    That came out nice any video soon?
    Just need to find me a day to go and shoot. Been busy with (postive) things going on in my life.