Thread: Decals?

Downloads
    Uploads

Decals?

I was wondering if any of you talented guys around here do vinyl decals? Either vinyl graphic type or stenciled " I guess that's how you would classify" I could have use for either maybe both. I make game calls on the side and have had several requests for decals to put on trucks and ATVs and such. I have my own designs I've sketched for a few things that I have been using but of course I would welcome any tweaking or cleaning up that was needed or offered, I do good enough to get by in the graphic dept. but nowhere near perfect. I have a guy local of course but found him very unreliable in the past for another project.

Side note while we're on the decal subject has anyone seen Zero7one's new decals? They look great and will be picking up for tagging my gun bench and such. I would like to see some WEVO and Stickman decals we could buy, may already be some I've just never seen. Bout time for a AMMOSEXUAL one as well I think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    a friend of mine does awesome decal work. You can contact him and see what he says, easy to work with. I'll send a pm with contact info.

Roger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in for some WEVO stickers and such

Who can do it..?..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerRonas View Post
    a friend of mine does awesome decal work. You can contact him and see what he says, easy to work with. I'll send a pm with contact info.

Roger
    Thanks for the reply Roger and I got your PM. I've had an offer to look at what I got. I will def. keep the contact info you sent and see how this goes. Much appreciated Sir.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Thanks for the reply Roger and I got your PM. I've had an offer to look at what I got. I will def. keep the contact info you sent and see how this goes. Much appreciated Sir.
    Your Welcome.
    For those looking foir WEVO decals, as I am new here, what do they look like?
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Im in for some WEVO stickers and such

Who can do it..?..

We can. My partner has a decal and t-shirt business. I'm sure he'd be willing to do a batch on the cheap for WEVO members.

Mods, do you want me to reach out to him and get a quote? If so, I'll need some artwork.

ETA: OP, I'm sure we can help with some decals if you need some. Shoot me a PM if you don't find someone.