Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Griffin Video by Silencer Shop

They had an old video up that is a few years old that was tested using an old design. This is the results of Silencer Shop's independent testing.

I've been told it will be back in stock 'within a week or two'... the minute they come in... Form 4 here we come.

But on another note, comparatively speaking vs other suppressors how do the results here stack up?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are amazing numbers and yet another reason why I recommend the Recce 5 over any other 5.56 can out there.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am impatient---hence my tag line that a certain someone that shall remain nameless (ahem! Uwone) gave me....

I've heard nothing but good things about them. The same day that I got my trust signed and notarized I went to go take the plunge and to my dismay they were OUT OF STOCK...so I have been waiting on them to get another batch in...

But this is the one I am getting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! I just noticed that. Props to UWone77!
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    We've all been there... waiting for a particular item and you're doing anything and everything to keep you occupied until it arrives.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    We've all been there... waiting for a particular item and you're doing anything and everything to keep you occupied until it arrives.
    If I don't get something quick I think I will explode My money is burning a hole in my pocket LOL!

I am also thinking about building a 12.5" 5.56 SBR but I am not 100% with that one yet, like I am with the suppressor. I am usually very judicious with my money so I try to do my homework before I make major purchases regardless of what it is. I very seldom make impulse buys.

But once I make up my mind it just kills me to not be able to just go get what I want LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dose are impressive Numbers
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I want the Recce 7 for multiple platforms, including 5.56, .300 BLK, and 6.8. Seems like a good all-around can. Still need to get my trust set up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I think I want the Recce 7 for multiple platforms, including 5.56, .300 BLK, and 6.8. Seems like a good all-around can. Still need to get my trust set up.
    I considered getting the 7 but it was a short lived process (at least for me). I know some people want a do all suppressor for multiple calibers but in all honesty I am not quite there yet for a number of reasons. If you are already into those calibers then by all means do your thing. You could do a whole lot worse

As for the trust you seriously can't get any easier than Coyote. It was just ridiculously easy. Under $100 bucks and you're good. Even if you don't use it immediately it will be there waiting for when you really do need it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Me too. Hopefully mine will be here soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Me too. Hopefully mine will be here soon.
    Your trust or your suppressor? Did you already get the stuff in for it? How long has it been?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Your trust or your suppressor? Did you already get the stuff in for it? How long has it been?
    Suppressor. Paperwork was submitted 3/16. Seems like a year ago lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Suppressor. Paperwork was submitted 3/16. Seems like a year ago lol
    Oh don't complain too much or Uwone will tag you with a snarky name

My Recce 5 should be back in stock I am hoping really soon. After that I will wait patiently. Well maybe not patiently, but I will wait.

I would be interested to try out the 7 for sure. I also find their 9mm Revolution to be another possibility.

I might as well admit to myself that I want them all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Oh don't complain too much or Uwone will tag you with a snarky name

My Recce 5 should be back in stock I am hoping really soon. After that I will wait patiently. Well maybe not patiently, but I will wait.

I would be interested to try out the 7 for sure. I also find their 9mm Revolution to be another possibility.

I might as well admit to myself that I want them all.
    I went with the Recce 7. I've shot one before on a 300bo and it was ridiculously quiet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I should be ordering my Recce 5 in about two weeks