Downloads
    Uploads

Magwell grip choice

Before anybody says it's useless for a rifle / carbine, this is for a pistol.

So, there are two I figure could be good and useful. The FAB Defense magwell grip and possibly the Armaspec Rhino grip. Does anybody have any experience with either?

I'm not sure that with the length of the handguard that an angled foregrip will be comfortable to use. I do have one on my carbine but it would be at the limit of the 9" handguard (if not a bit beyond it) for the pistol Also, the pistol is for shorter shooting distances than the carbine is.

I'm thinking the Israeli FAB Defense grip is the better choice.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For safety purposes, I don't advocate magwell grips at all. Out of battery detonations use the path of least resistance, and your hand will take a beating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I'm thinking the Israeli FAB Defense grip is the better choice." Many moons ago on my first AR I had one of those. Had to do some modifications to make it fit. Took about an hour of witling and test fitting to get it to work. I would expect the same.The package says that it was molded to fit the AR rifles in use by the Israeli Military. Why go with a magwell grip, you loose a lot of muzzle control. I would rather have a broomstick...
    Last edited by Stone; 17 May 2015 at 23:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.rainierarms.com/armaspec-...ctical-magwell

Just saw this in Rainier's latest mailer