Finally got the time to start working on the 18" build I had planned for the 17" Parallax Tactical FFSSR I won during the 100k/Veteran's Day giveaway.

Basically, I'm just missing a couple pieces (didn't have duplicate spares in my parts kit and didn't want to use my only spares) like the buffer retaining pin/spring and rear takedown pin spring, along with a castle nut. My barrel/gas block is enroute from Rainier Arms (18" Match Stainless SPR). It's getting a Geiselle SSA-E and Magpul ACS stock from my 16" RECCE build (FDE rifle pictured) and that rifle is getting a CMC 3.5lb single stage and a lighter stock (I have a spare Daniel Defense OE stock but I might opt for a Magpul STR)

I'm using a Operation Iraqi Freedom commemorative lower and an Innovative Arms WAR Upper (thanks UWone!)

No muzzle device planned; it'll be wearing a thread on suppressor and I'm about to start the paperwork on a Griffin Recce 5 for my 16" rifle.

Size comparison with my 16" rifle

Barrel (thanks for hosting, Rainier):

I'm also going to do some sort of camo paint job, but not sure on the pattern yet.