Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I just need to

a) investigate good suppressors for 5.56
    b) find a good reliable Class 3 SOT in the local area

Rumor has it that Dave Timm at Patrol Tactical in Brainerd/Baxter is contemplating an SOT. That would be excellent for those of us in the area.

There is plenty of know how around here. I took a few months of thinking it over and researching so that when it was time to buy I knew what I wanted. Lots of people here know a lot so ask away. I've kind of got the whole suppressor shopping thing down pat now

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll share this pic again for the MN people while they wait for their Form 4's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'll share this pic again for the MN people while they wait for their Form 4's.

You are cruel. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    You are cruel. :)
    Want me to find the ARFCOM thread where the guy bought 16 new cans at one time to update his collection of 20 or so previous cans?

I thought I was doing good about to add my 5th

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im waiting on my 3rd (osprey45)... I'll probably do a true 556 can next or the omega... decisions decisions! Still glad to see another added to it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Want me to find the ARFCOM thread where the guy bought 16 new cans at one time to update his collection of 20 or so previous cans?

Unfortunately, having lots of cans just means you made a lot of mistakes... hence I have I think 14 total? Anyhow, if I had to do it all over again, I'd just shoot the 762-SDN6 90% of the time, and the Element 2/Tirant45

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post

We so need an economic recovery.

That said I can see myself adding a few and I don't even have the first one yet.

A .30 cal, a .45, a 9mm... and of course who can leave out .22...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Unfortunately, having lots of cans just means you made a lot of mistakes... hence I have I think 14 total? Anyhow, if I had to do it all over again, I'd just shoot the 762-SDN6 90% of the time, and the Element 2/Tirant45
    It's more of an awe type of thing when you see that many, but with the current tech and with pros and cons of certain makes/models, if I bought 16 cans there would be a hell of a lot of duplicates in the mix, and like you said, one "right" can is able to fill a lot of roles.