Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9" bbl and 8" rail

Downloads
    Uploads
    The taper mounts have grown on me. I used to prefer the qd interface but the taper mounts are hard to beat. The cans are lighter and with the 1.8 ounce minimalist and 1 ounce minimalist Ti mounts system weights approach titanium system weights with traditional military style durability.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    The taper mounts have grown on me. I used to prefer the qd interface but the taper mounts are hard to beat. The cans are lighter and with the 1.8 ounce minimalist and 1 ounce minimalist Ti mounts system weights approach titanium system weights with traditional military style durability.
    Interesting, I've been looking at the taper mounts, but would have figured the QD ones were better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another nice feature of the Griffin taper mounts is the blast deflector you can use in lieu of the the thread protector. The fellow next to me at our covered range benches appreciated it on my 10.5" 556. Sounded more like a 12ga from my perspective and threw a huge fireball.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the taper Mount from the videos I seen looks very solid
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thread. A good friend just purchased a Recce 7. He is coming to the fall shoot, and I hope it is out of jail by then. If so, "Film at 11"
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Great thread. A good friend just purchased a Recce 7. He is coming to the fall shoot, and I hope it is out of jail by then. If so, "Film at 11"
    LOL!

Yeah that would be awesome.

When I get my Recce 5 out of jail I am going to do some accuracy testing on it, both short and long range and see how she does. Who knows, I might even try my hand at doing my first ever video (for anything).

Downloads
    Uploads

The rarely seen Griffin Stealth Flash Suppressor- here in the even more rarely seen M1A variety. These are outstanding resonance free flash suppressors, available in a wide variety of thread pitches.

Yes 10mm HK 3 Lug mounts. Some products we make only exist because we wanted them to exist. The 10mm 3 lug is a great example of that.

24mm AK thread adaptors with barrel muzzle indexing for suppressor compatible 5/8x24 thread provision to FSB threaded Ak's

The M4SD Hammer Comp, seen here on a Modern Carbine From Modern Outfitters. We liked the Hammer Comp so much we made it the standard equipment with M4SD II, & K suppressors.

The SDQD line has too many mount options to fit in the picture.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    That last is awesome
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)