Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fairlanericky View Post
    Picked up this 2011 Mustang GT just before Thanksgiving 2015. Had 22,300 miles.

Attachment 1671
    Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Nice, I like the electric blue.
    I was looking at a Focus ST or a Mustang. I was ready to pay the payments.... until I got my quote for insurance. WHOA. I got the standard focus with the sport package. lol.

Ti by Damage Photos, on Flickr

Those Focus ST's are nice. I test drove one at the same dealer I got the Mustang from. My salesman went to take the Mustang out of the showroom and the salesman
    whose desk the car was in front of, told my guy he had someone coming from Idaho the day before Thanksgiving to look at it. My guy told him, "my customer is picking it up tonight."
    Guess the guy from Idaho should've put a deposit on it!!

Ric

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'll add to this. A barnyard full of Fords working for a living. 97 F350 7.3 PSD, 97 F350 460 gas, 97 F250 7.3 PSD and a 2012 F350 6.7 PSD

This one is from the days of yore when the black one was still a toy and I still played the game that's now just full of dumbassery

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my POS, forgive the garbage quality pictures.

Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet Tacoma. I've always wanted a Toyota Truck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sweet Tacoma. I've always wanted a Toyota Truck.
    They're generally great trucks... This is my 3rd Tacoma, and the only one I bought new. I pre-ordered it September 2015 so it was one of the first 3rd Gens (2016+) in Arizona at the time. Unfortunately I've had a number of issues with it and I will never make that mistake again. The newer 3rd Gens have a lot less quirky problems than the earliest ones did. I plan to trade this one in another year or so for something else... perhaps another Tacoma, perhaps the new Ford Ranger when it comes out. I'm also intrigued by the new Jeep Wrangler pickup, but having owned two Jeeps in the past I don't think I could ever put myself through that again.

The one before this never gave me the slightest bit of trouble despite years of off-road abuse.

Last edited by 0uTkAsT; 28 June 2017 at 09:25.
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice raptor. Been looking at f150s myself recently. Now that my kids are big enough to go and do, I want a truck we can all fit in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found out why the wife has been on my ass more than usual about spending money (other than having the new baby). I've been wanting a dual sport for a while and the wife has been watching for something pretty cheap.
    Found it locally for $750. She told me to make an offer and he took $500. Nothing really cool or fast but runs (needs a little work) and ti's fun.

Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! So she's been getting on you about spending so she could spend some money on you? What a gal!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Congrats! So she's been getting on you about spending so she could spend some money on you? What a gal!!
    LOL, sort of.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up my latest pocket rocket last weekend. 2017 Fiesta ST, Platinum white and sunroof options. Similar concept to my old Focus SVT, but better suspension and much more torque. I was in love by 4K rpm in third gear. Doesn’t corner as flat as the Miata, but the utility and year round use makes that a fair exchange for me.

Cheap enough that I can afford to keep the old Land Cruiser for nasty weather and road trips. Life is good.

Attachment 4272
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Picked up my latest pocket rocket last weekend. 2017 Fiesta ST, Platinum white and sunroof options. Similar concept to my old Focus SVT, but better suspension and much more torque. I was in love by 4K rpm in third gear. Doesn’t corner as flat as the Miata, but the utility and year round use makes that a fair exchange for me.

Cheap enough that I can afford to keep the old Land Cruiser for nasty weather and road trips. Life is good.

Attachment 4272
    They are quick and agile little things. Coworker got one last year, but he sold it because he decided against the monthly payments. Have fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doing stuff
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    My pal (in car) came by to let me whip his Hellcat. What a torque monster. I love the 500 and 700 horsepower buttons. Never did find out what 500 was like.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode