Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post

My wife's car towing my boat. Car is a 2006 Volkswagen Touareg with a V-10 diesel. Boat's just a fish killing boat

no idea if I have a photo of my truck.... just a 2000 F-250 Superduty with 7.3l diesel

That Touareg will pull a house right off its foundation. VW did a good job on the diesel motor
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    That Touareg will pull a house right off its foundation. VW did a good job on the diesel motor
    Yeah, she's a torquey little thing, that's for sure. Tows the boat as good as my F-250 all while being loads more comfortable, and easier to back with the shorter wheelbase. And not to mention, she likes to RUN! Autobahn cruiser to be sure, even as heavy as it is.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads

Car/Truck Picture Thread

Nice SINNER. Buddy if mine has a 2006 fummins. Huge turbo, hood stack. You can get away with that when you're a police officer.

Here is a past and present ride of mine. Turbo'd daily driver 94 Integra. Awesome car to rip around in, and 45mpg on the highway. Ran high 11 sec passes.

Sold that and I had a 2006 rsx type s at the time too. Sold both and bought the truck I drive now. Got out of spending money on vehicles when I realized the minimal return.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the "Gone but not forgotten" category ------------

And, what I am driving now around the Wrinkle Ranch ...

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    That cobra was/is awesome Jerry! Of course that's not too shabby of a Kart either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    That is flat out bad ass. By far my favorite American muscle car being made.
    Recently sold her but I miss her lol. Still trying to decide what's next. I've been trying to find a good deal on a used Hellcat but it looks like I'll be waiting a while.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Nice SINNER. Buddy if mine has a 2006 fummins. Huge turbo, hood stack. You can get away with that when you're a police officer.

Here is a past and present ride of mine. Turbo'd daily driver 94 Integra. Awesome car to rip around in, and 45mpg on the highway. Ran high 11 sec passes.

Sold that and I had a 2006 rsx type s at the time too. Sold both and bought the truck I drive now. Got out of spending money on vehicles when I realized the minimal return.

Thanks. Those integra's are fun little cars. A friend of mine had a turbo'ed one. It was a flat out rocket. Had a good bit of transmission headaches but such is the game of high horsepower cars. Not if but when it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Recently sold her but I miss her lol. Still trying to decide what's next. I've been trying to find a good deal on a used Hellcat but it looks like I'll be waiting a while.
    I know a good bit of those cars are being shelved as investments. I honestly expect to see the price creep up with the exceptions of abused cars. 700hp with a warranty would certainly be nice though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sold her a while back, but always have good memories of that car when I see pictures of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Sold her a while back, but always have good memories of that car when I see pictures of it.

Awesome pic.

I have been on the lookout for a Volvo Sugga, would love to restore one of them for a camp/hunting vehicle
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Three of my favorites: '68 Powerwagon, '95 Miata and '59 pink Rambler wagon (stock pic). All gone now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My weekend toy. The car of course...not lucky enough to be in the beauty behind it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My brother's cars. Ford guy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is your brother Jeremy Clarkson? No big deal. Just a Ford GT. I've got, like, 6 of 'em in the back yard.

On a more serious note, does your brother's Ford GT actually work? I've heard that's the one feature on those cars that can be problematic.

Downloads
    Uploads

Car/Truck Picture Thread

He did not have any problems with his Ford GT. It ran great. He actually sold both of these cars and now owns a dark blue GT. You knew you were in a race car when you rode in it. My brother owns a bunch of laundromats and carwashes. I'm the starving artist in the family and he's the entrepreneur. He's worked really hard and he's a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Txfilmmaker; 27 May 2015 at 18:09.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads

SINNER, are you the same SINNER from PSA and PSN?
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.