Downloads
    Uploads

How to Spray Paint an AR-15 by Fathom Arms

How to spray paint your rifle like a boss!

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome! Mine would turn out nothing close to that....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Caught this from their IG feed over the other day. Way cool but I'm still a wuss and wont try it myself.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I gave my 5 yr. son 4 cans of camo spray paint to do his cheapo SCAR airsoft and was stunned how well he did. Inspired me to spray bomb a rifle for certain. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was nervous the first time I sprayed a rifle...practiced a ton. Now I've done four and am about to do a fifth.

The one in the video looks good, just turned out a hair too dark for my taste. I'm really trying to figure out what colors and pattern to do so all my rifles aren't nearly identical.

If I lived in Florida or coastal SC, that spray job in the video would have been perfect (dark stripes and base coat included), had they omitted the mesh bag and used some light jungle green paint and used some palm fronds for stencils

Downloads
    Uploads
    i try it ones on my .22 spr
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post

If I lived in Florida or coastal SC, that spray job in the video would have been perfect (dark stripes and base coat included), had they omitted the mesh bag and used some light jungle green paint and used some palm fronds for stencils
    I was surprised to find that the laundry bag look actually still works in the green FL environment. It breaks up the lines and it's actually hard to tell if there's shadows that are interrupting the lines or the paint job. Mine are still more tan, so overall it's not quite as FL friendly, but put up next to an oak tree, it's amazing how close it gets to the texture of the bark.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am building a rifle now that I'm actually excited about being able to paint it. It will probably be my cheapest build, but my go-to.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    what paint was used?
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.