View Poll Results: Which potential logo would you like to see on a WEVO Engraved Rainier Arms GEN 3 receiver set?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard WEVO Logo

20 36.36%
  • WEVO Battle Cat

22 40.00%
  • WEVO Dirty Girl

13 23.64%
  • Or something else

0 0%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I overlooked this, but are we looking at just lower receivers? Or a receiver upper/lower set?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sets, don't know if lowers are gonna offered seperately.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Sets, don't know if lowers are gonna offered seperately.
    Good I like that better.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll go with dirty girl

I can't help it - I like women!

The cat looks like a cross between 'hello kitty' and 'Garfield'
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Purr, Meow, Roar
    Ah, mucho better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post

The cat looks like a cross between 'hello kitty' and 'Garfield'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneki-neko

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Whoa... I had no idea the Tacticat was good luck.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Whoa... I had no idea the Tacticat was good luck.
    I thought everyone knew it was a beckoning cat. There is a good possibility that shooters using rifles with TACTICAT lowers will have reduced split times and will be able to shoot sub-MOA groups without match ammo.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought everyone knew it was a beckoning cat. There is a good possibility that shooters using rifles with TACTICAT lowers will have reduced split times and will be able to shoot sub-MOA groups without match ammo.
    Most people who haven't been exposed to Asian cultures that much will be wonder what in the hell is that logo forever and ever....

If you go with tacticat everyone non Asian should be prepared to explain it to all the white guys...

BTW what do we do if we have a different idea or two about things? I don't know how to do the graphics stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I've been enlightened.

In the end it could be cheaper alternative to buying to MK262 and Geiselle triggers! Just stock up on PMC, let 'er rip, and witness A zone hits with M249 like speed brought to you courtesy of Tacticat!

...my vote is still for the woman. But seriously Tacticat did just get even cooler for me.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Most people who haven't been exposed to Asian cultures that much will be wonder what in the hell is that logo forever and ever....

If you go with tacticat everyone non Asian should be prepared to explain it to all the white guys...

BTW what do we do if we have a different idea or two about things? I don't know how to do the graphics stuff.

Unless we actually add color to it, then it'll be self-explanatory..... us Asians are good to go! I might get two and put one on display at the family restaurant

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    Unless we actually add color to it, then it'll be self-explanatory..... us Asians are good to go! I might get two and put one on display at the family restaurant
    I'm white and I get it, but then again I'm special. LOL

But in a population of Bubbas who think all Asian people are ALL Chinese... you're gonna have to be explaining the cat thing all the time. But then again it could be a conversation piece.

And for what it's worth if you put that in your family restaurant my vote is to build it all the way out and put a full mag in place and display it in full view right by the cash register with a sign explaining that it's there for good luck.

You could also get a screen shot of the Koreans on the roof top during the LA riots and have a few Korean buddies autograph it for you and hang it on the wall right there too...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I'm white and I get it, but then again I'm special. LOL

But in a population of Bubbas who think all Asian people are ALL Chinese... you're gonna have to be explaining the cat thing all the time. But then again it could be a conversation piece.

And for what it's worth if you put that in your family restaurant my vote is to build it all the way out and put a full mag in place and display it in full view right by the cash register with a sign explaining that it's there for good luck.

You could also get a screen shot of the Koreans on the roof top during the LA riots and have a few Korean buddies autograph it for you and hang it on the wall right there too...

The man with a plan hahahaha!!!

PS: In the land of bubba's, I'm somehow mexican.......even at the restaurant when I'm servin.....weird....
    Last edited by Soisauss; 31 May 2015 at 03:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maneki-neko doesn't have something in the middle of it's head that could be a pink 'hello kitty' spot. Besides, we aren't Japanese.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.