View Poll Results: Which potential logo would you like to see on a WEVO Engraved Rainier Arms GEN 3 receiver set?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard WEVO Logo

20 36.36%
  • WEVO Battle Cat

22 40.00%
  • WEVO Dirty Girl

13 23.64%
  • Or something else

0 0%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Maneki-neko doesn't have something in the middle of it's head that could be a pink 'hello kitty' spot. Besides, we aren't Japanese.
    Do you ever listen to yourself or do you just blurt things out like a kid with Tourette's? Just because your not Japanese or have any Asian heritage for that matter doesn't mean you can't respect and appreciate the culture and its ideas. You don't like it move on...

Ps: I'm as white as they come but I still respect and appreciate everyone's ideas and cultural beliefs. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

End rant

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Maneki-neko doesn't have something in the middle of it's head that could be a pink 'hello kitty' spot. Besides, we aren't Japanese.
    Hello Kitty was designed to look like a Maneki-neko.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    PS: In the land of bubba's, I'm somehow mexican.......even at the restaurant when I'm servin.....weird....
    Same here, you won't believe how many strangers greet me with "Hola". I guess their rational is that I'm the same color as Dora the Explorer so I must be Mexican. Then when the hear me speak English, they're like I thought you'd speak Mexican. Then you ask them if they meant Spanish, and they say nope Mexican.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    The man with a plan hahahaha!!!

PS: In the land of bubba's, I'm somehow mexican.......even at the restaurant when I'm servin.....weird....
    You and everybody from anywhere south of the Rio Grande....Bolivia? MEXICAN! Argentina? Sure 'nuff Mexican! Peru? You too are most definitely a Mexican!

This is the world we live in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    This is the world we live in.
    You know when you have that moment of forced pause in reaction to someone's stupidity? I kinda feel like it's culture shock in reaction to the near cultural shift towards stupidity. -.-
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    You know when you have that moment of forced pause in reaction to someone's stupidity? I kinda feel like it's culture shock in reaction to the near cultural shift towards stupidity. -.-
    There are people who are just flat out full retard on stuff but other people just don't know. It's not like they have anything against knowing. And if they did know they would probably like it (whatever it is). I think the majority falls into the second half of that statement. But majority can either mean 90% or 51%, it just depends on your optimism levels and that person's attitude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It really doesn't bother me when people make the assumption I'm Mexican. I'm sure I make enough of my own stupid assumptions.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaaaaaaaanyways.....

More back on topic, do we know when a final verdict will be reached? Or if they'll be hard engraved? Or if we have enough demand to go with more than just one of the designs?

I'm feeling a great inclination to swap out my Umbrella for the WEVO set on my current build. Though, not sure I'm in for a white laser on logo.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Guatemalan who works for me that everyone thinks is Asian.

And back on topic I think it would be worth the additional cost to have it machine engraved over laser engraved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard engraved, Battle Cat!

I'd still love for these lowers to be China Doll style.

One side is the WEVO logo:

Otherside is Battlecat:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Battle Arms Development's logo on the BAD-15 lower is actually 3D deep laser engraving.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijikon84 View Post
    Hard engraved, Battle Cat!

I'd still love for these lowers to be China Doll style.

One side is the WEVO logo:

Otherside is Battlecat:
    It would probably look best with TACTICAT full size on the mag catch side, with the WEVO logo full size on the mag release button side. Then put the inscription with serial# over the fire control pins like on the AXTS lowers.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll get more of a definitive word about this project if I get to see John this week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    It would probably look best with TACTICAT full size on the mag catch side, with the WEVO logo full size on the mag release button side. Then put the inscription with serial# over the fire control pins like on the AXTS lowers.

Down for that, bud.

Really excited about this project.

I thought I was done with Lowers for a while... Can't pass on a Tacticat WEVO Lower/Upper combo though.