View Poll Results: Which potential logo would you like to see on a WEVO Engraved Rainier Arms GEN 3 receiver set?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard WEVO Logo

20 36.36%
  • WEVO Battle Cat

22 40.00%
  • WEVO Dirty Girl

13 23.64%
  • Or something else

0 0%
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Battle Arms Development's logo on the BAD-15 lower is actually 3D deep laser engraving.
    That is some of the nicest looking engraving I have seen. Just wish I could find someone to do small batch work. The few places I have talked to about doing engraving wanted to start discussion at hundreds of pieces. It actually costs more than having it CNC engraved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    That is some of the nicest looking engraving I have seen. Just wish I could find someone to do small batch work. The few places I have talked to about doing engraving wanted to start discussion at hundreds of pieces. It actually costs more than having it CNC engraved.
    Have you tried Ident Marking?

http://identmarking.com/index.php/fi...-and-engraving
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    WEvo logo on one side, American flag on the other would be a cool option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijikon84 View Post
    Down for that, bud.

Really excited about this project.

I thought I was done with Lowers for a while... Can't pass on a Tacticat WEVO Lower/Upper combo though.
    +1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It really doesn't bother me when people make the assumption I'm Mexican. I'm sure I make enough of my own stupid assumptions.
    +1

and on to the receivers, yes? yes. lol
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I has no monies unfortunately for a set..but i like the Wevo logo best and kitty cat next//or both together..

Curious too see how they turn out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I'm white and I get it, but then again I'm special. LOL
    I'm Asian, and I didn't even know about this ... I guess that makes me super special?

It would probably look best with TACTICAT full size on the mag catch side, with the WEVO logo full size on the mag release button side. Then put the inscription with serial# over the fire control pins like on the AXTS lowers.
    I love this idea ... except, I don't see any serial numbers on AXTS lowers at the described location

Personally, I'd prefer the traditional WEVO logo over Tacticat .... but as long as the WEVO logo is on there in one way shape or form, then I'm okay with that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I'm Asian, and I didn't even know about this ... I guess that makes me super special?

I love this idea ... except, I don't see any serial numbers on AXTS lowers at the described location

Personally, I'd prefer the traditional WEVO logo over Tacticat .... but as long as the WEVO logo is on there in one way shape or form, then I'm okay with that.
    The WEVO logo is already on the kitty's belly, letting everyone know that the cat is a harbinger of both luck and the smiting of one's enemies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if I've ever been in any Asian Grocery store that didn't have one, so not special but sad.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    The serial# and caliber are hidden on the ledge over the magwell, the rest of the inscription is over the fire control pins.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    The WEVO logo is already on the kitty's belly, letting everyone know that the cat is a harbinger of both luck and the smiting of one's enemies.
    Yeah I know, but I like the traditional WEVO-only logo if that makes sense. Nothing against Tacticat; I just like the WEVO logo better []

I don't know if I've ever been in any Asian Grocery store that didn't have one, so not special but sad.
    Dawwww. I'm not really one to linger in an Asian grocery store (I don't go over to that section that has everything but food much); I get my tofu and I GTFO lol

The serial# and caliber are hidden on the ledge over the magwell, the rest of the inscription is over the fire control pins.
    Ok - must have missed that in the pictures I looked at (I blame bad lighting)

I think that could work very well actually, using the RA set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dawwww. I'm not really one to linger in an Asian grocery store (I don't go over to that section that has everything but food much); I get my tofu and I GTFO lol
    They are usually by the cash register, still sad.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are usually by the cash register, still sad.
    Mmmmmm either I've never noticed ... or my particular store doesn't have one there

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmmmm either I've never noticed ... or my particular store doesn't have one there
    Then you went to a bootlegged asian market did they at least have imitation firecrackers hanging?
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would probably look best with TACTICAT full size on the mag catch side, with the WEVO logo full size on the mag release button side. Then put the inscription with serial# over the fire control pins like on the AXTS lowers.
    That would be badass.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ