Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I bought a 2mm ball driver for my SLR adjustable block... the shaft on the tool is 11" long. It fits in there perfectly with about 3" to spare.My gas block is way up under there. They also make 8" versions I think.
    I'm guessing he's going to use that 14" SMOS Rail, so an 11" tool should be perfect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm guessing he's going to use that 14" SMOS Rail, so an 11" tool should be perfect.
    I think it cost me $15 bucks including shipping.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/prod...emKey/31372777

Just make sure the gas block is 2mm. They have other sizes. Just have to get the right one.

They also make these long ones that are T shaped too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Luis I have a stripped Aero upper receiver that was sold as a blem but I can't find anything wrong with it. If you want it it's yours. PM me your shipping info.

If that Blackout shoots as well as Rainier's .308 and 5.56 Ultramatch barrels I don't think you will find a more accurate barrel for a build. Since its a pistol length gas system I would highly recommend an adjustable gas block for that barrel. I think you will find the supersonic rounds to be over gassed with that barrel.

If i may as many here have helped me and luis needs a pick me up.If you have a stripped upper for luis, i have a spare upper parts kit -dust cover and forward assist kit...

Luis hit me if u need it..up no charge just send me a shipping address

Also if needed and will use i have a A2 birdcage for 308 stuff= 5x8 threads..also free if you can use it,

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it when we come together.

You know the 300 UM barrel is actually carbine gas. Supersonics ran very well in that barrel, and I didn't find it overgassed. However, for 300's you can't go wrong with an adjustable gas block. Depending on the handguards you use, it might be tough to get your wrench down that far to adjust it.
    It must be fate that Luis gets this barrel. Rainier has it listed as pistol length on their site and that's the only reason I didn't take that barrel for $200. I would have shot mainly supersonic rounds out of it and didn't want to deal with the issues of a 16" barrel with a pistol gas system.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    If i may as many here have helped me and luis needs a pick me up.If you have a stripped upper for luis, i have a spare upper parts kit -dust cover and forward assist kit...

Luis hit me if u need it..up no charge just send me a shipping address

Also if needed and will use i have a A2 birdcage for 308 stuff= 5x8 threads..also free if you can use it,
    I was going to throw in a standard F/A with it. Let me know if you just want to send him the port door kit or the full kit and I will just leave the F/A out.

Downloads
    Uploads

You know the 300 UM barrel is actually carbine gas. Supersonics ran very well in that barrel, and I didn't find it overgassed. However, for 300's you can't go wrong with an adjustable gas block. Depending on the handguards you use, it might be tough to get your wrench down that far to adjust it.
    I bought a 2mm ball driver for my SLR adjustable block... the shaft on the tool is 11" long. It fits in there perfectly with about 3" to spare.My gas block is way up under there. They also make 8" versions I think.
    Yeah I am going to research on the ammo and gas block combo to see what ammo I want to run on the 300blk barrel. Thanks for the suggestion guys
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I be using the SMOS rail
    I think it cost me $15 bucks including shipping.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/prod...emKey/31372777

Just make sure the gas block is 2mm. They have other sizes. Just have to get the right one.

They also make these long ones that are T shaped too.
    Thanks for the link

Downloads
    Uploads
    It must be fate that Luis gets this barrel. Rainier has it listed as pistol length on their site and that's the only reason I didn't take that barrel for $200. I would have shot mainly supersonic rounds out of it and didn't want to deal with the issues of a 16" barrel with a pistol gas system.

I was going to throw in a standard F/A with it. Let me know if you just want to send him the port door kit or the full kit and I will just leave the F/A out.
    Yes it is a blessing I was not expecting any of this I feel the WEVO love

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 14" rail on a 16" barrel and that tool works perfectly.

Downloads
    Uploads

i got it, I already got the whole upper parts kit wrapped up and ready to ship...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 14" rail on a 16" barrel and that tool works perfectly.
    Good to know thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    i got it, I already got the whole upper parts kit wrapped up and ready to ship...
    Very cool thank u

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good deal.

Luis I should get that upper in the mail this weekend for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good deal.

Luis I should get that upper in the mail this weekend for you.
    I am in no Rush. And thank u aging

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem at all.

coolness