Some guys I know are going to be having a 2-day course for precision long range shooting. Some serious skills being taught by some very good shooters, one of which was the PRS winner last year, and another the current leader this year. I HIGHLY suggest checking it out if you've ever been interested in long range shooting. The cost isn't low, but the training is worth EVERY dime from top tier guys.
_________

Rock Lake Rifle Range is Hosting Core Shooting Solutions for a 2 Day Precision Rifle/ Long Range Hunting Clinic

0800-1900 Saturday September 26th
0800-1500 Sunday September 27th

Lunch will be provided both Days, we have a great setup for dry camping (nice Grass), and plenty of room for campers or motor homes, porta potty's on site.
Off Site Lodging
Holiday Inn Express
111 Betz Rd, Cheney, WA 99004
Phone509) 235-1100

This Class will cover Basic and Advanced curriculum into one class. This will be a fast paced course that will be designed for novice and advanced shooters. The course will cover basic firearm safety First then grow into equipment coverage and how to use. The class will then move forward to cover topics on=
Safety
Equipment
Cold bore data
Mill radian reticule use
Fundamentals
Data gathering and confirmation
Ballistics
Winds
Shooter Spotter communication
Spotting
Alternate supported positions
Range estimation
Building solid field fire positions and firing solution

We will shoot from 100-1400 and further if desired.
Scott Satterlee, Bryan Morgan, Jeremy Bentham and Kevin Dittoe will be your instructors for this event. We will maintain a minimum of 1-5 student to instructor ratio. Cost is $650.00
You can contact me at
Ssatterlee@coreshooting.com

http://rlrr.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx…