Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

CMT Tactical UHP15PDW

CMT Tactical PDW Lower Receiver
    UHP15PDW INTEGRATED LOWER SYSTEM

The UHP15PDW Lower receiver features the Integration of a Patent Pending Monolithic adjustable PDW type stock system. This Patent Pending Monolithic stock/lowwer receiver design is the result of a collaboration between BattleArms Development & Cross Machine Tool. The UHP15PDW lower also includes the Ambi Bolt release & Ambi Mag Release Lever similiar to the UHP15A lower receiver. The Ambi Mag release Lever is designed to work in conjunction with the Standard Mil-Spec Mag catch arm without the requirement of proprietary components for proper function. This mag release lever design provides the user field repair options of the mag catch typically not found with most ambi mag release systems that utilize proprietary mag catch arms. The Ambi Mag Release features a raised fence on 3 sides to protect the mag release from accidental actuation during weapon use. The Bolt release Lever & Mag Release Lever feature aggressive Texturing to ensure proper finger placement & grip during actuation. The ambi bolt release, ambi mag release & buttstock adjustment rods are Black Nitrided for corrosion protection.

The UHP15PDW is also available with engraving to start your personalized Rifle build. You may choose from one of the standard engraving options or have us laser engrave your SBR or Trust information on the receiver. SBR or Trust information is engraved to the .003 depth required by the ATF. SBR or Trust information can be engraved on the bottom of the trigger guard or on the right side of the receiver above the trigger pin hole. When selecting the SBR engraving option please specify desired Text & Location desired for the text to be engraved in the Notes area when placing your order. If you select the "Custom Engraving" option, please send your Black & White Logo to sales@cmttac.com & reference your order# when sending your graphic in a png, jpg or tif format.

PLEASE HAVE YOUR LOCAL FFL EMAIL THEIR FFL INFO TO FFL@CMTTAC.COM PLEASE ADD YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND NAME ON THE FFL.

Specifications

5 AXIS CNC MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
    TYPE III CLASS II ANODIZED BLACK
    WIRE EDM MAG-WELL PROFILE
    .154” DIAMETER REAMED TRIGGER & HAMMER PIN HOLES
    MULTI CAL MARKED
    INTEGRALLY MACHINED TRIGGER GUARD
    3.3oz TUNGSTEN WEIGHTED BUFFER W/SPRING
    INDUSTRIES SMOOTHEST WIRE EDM CUT FLARED MAGWELL, COMPATIBLE WITH USGI AND MAGPUL GEN 2/3 MAGAZINES
    NO ROLL PINS NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY
    UPPER TENSIONING SCREW
    BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW
    LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
    AMBI BOLT RELEASE/ HARDWARE
    AMBI MAG ARM RELEASE LEVER
    PATENENT PENDING INTEGRATED 4 POSITION STOCK WITH 4 INCHES OF PULL
    PATENT PENDING PDW STOCK CHEEK WELD
    PATENT PENDING PDW INTEGRATED STOCK LINEAR GUIDANCE SYSTEM
    PATENT PENDING STOCK BALL LOCK MECHANISM
    COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD LOWER PARTS KITS
    WEIGHT COMPLETLY ASSEMBLED- 2LBS 4OZ. ( wt. includes standard LPK & grip not included with the UHP15PDW)

MSRP $659.00

https://www.cmttac.com/PDW-STOCK-
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I told Jeff Cross to pre engrave mine to Form 1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I hadn't already had other projects started, cause that's straight up sexy.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

CMT Tactical UHP15PDW

Ohh nice! Now this is something I can use lol. With trust info and my logo engraved. Yessir! Good call on pre-engraving.

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I wish I hadn't already had other projects started, cause that's straight up sexy.
    Agreed. Sexy enough for me to abandon my umbrella build!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    A little off topic... but when you Form 1 a lower for an SBR it must be engraved with the trust name (because putting those two pins in makes you the 'manufacturer')...correct?

Is there any specific guidance or location or anything like that where said engraving must take place? Or can you engrave it where ever it fits? Does it have to be a certain size or in a conspicuous place? What's the rules?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    A little off topic... but when you Form 1 a lower for an SBR it must be engraved with the trust name (because putting those two pins in makes you the 'manufacturer')...correct?

Is there any specific guidance or location or anything like that where said engraving must take place? Or can you engrave it where ever it fits? Does it have to be a certain size or in a conspicuous place? What's the rules?
    ATF 5300.4 in 27 CFR 479.102 (page 92) describes what is necessary to engrave on a SBR or SBS when one is manufacturing. This is not necessary if you purchase one that is already manufactured as it will have been done for you.

1) On the Frame or Receiver the Serial number;

2) on the frame, receiver, or barrel the following additional information;

A)The model;

B)The caliber or gage;

C)Your name or name of the Trust in the case of a Trust (no abbreviations are permitted for the Trust name);

D)The city and state (you can abbreviate the state with the official 2 digit state code)

The above mentioned information must be engraved, casted, stamped (impressing) or otherwise conspicuously placed or caused to be engraved, cast, stamped (impressed) or placed to a minimum depth of .003 inch and in a print size of the Serial number shall be no smaller than 1/16 inch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How's THAT for timing... Sheesh. It's like they KNOW!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads

B)The caliber or gage;
    So what happens if I SBR a lower and I put a 12.5" 5.56 on there and later decide I want a .300 BO upper as well?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm betting that these will be damn hard to get.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    So what happens if I SBR a lower and I put a 12.5" 5.56 on there and later decide I want a .300 BO upper as well?
    You can change out uppers, you just have to be able to change it back to original configuration.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    You can change out uppers, you just have to be able to change it back to original configuration.
    I've heard that before... but my lower is engraved 'multi cal'... I wonder if that would do? Or do you have to be exact?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to ask Jeff if there is a poor moderator from TN discount?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard that before... but my lower is engraved 'multi cal'... I wonder if that would do? Or do you have to be exact?
    You will have to engrave the caliber you specify on your form 1.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how much it would cost me to have CMT engrave it for me?

Not that I am doing it. Yet.

Yeah, right. Never mind. I wonder how much it would cost me?

Also my trust name and my city and state name both have the same exact number of letters in it :)

I wonder if they could engrave '5.56' on a CMT lower instead of 'multi cal'.... so many questions...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how much it would cost me to have CMT engrave it for me?

Not that I am doing it. Yet.

Yeah, right. Never mind. I wonder how much it would cost me?

Also my trust name and my city and state name both have the same exact number of letters in it :)

I wonder if they could engrave '5.56' on a CMT lower instead of 'multi cal'.... so many questions...
    I think they charge $60 or so for engraving. They have a 50K machine, it's slices, dices, and cuts very clean.