Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

2015 E3 Coverage

Anyone into gaming? Interested in coverage updates this week from the E3 conference? If so I can try to post updates as they come.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not into gaming but I like to see what the kids are playing.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I'm not into gaming but I like to see what the kids are playing.
    Haha. I'll gather the highlights and post em up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK I'll update this as I go but Bethesda Studios held the first major conference last night. The main titles they announces were...

Doom

Dishonored 2

and Fallout 4!!

You can watch the entire announcment if you're interested. It was fairly entertaining! The coolest thing was the collectors editon of Fallout 4 comes with a useable Pipboy(see below) that you can put your phone into it and use it with a app.

Full conference

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Stuff from Microsoft this morning. The biggest and most exciting is backwards compatibility of 360 games to the Xbox one. Starting with 100 titles and adding as they go. That should be available something this December.

A major title that's been known but they showed actual game play was Halo 5:Guardians! This is one of my personal favorites and most anticipated. Several of trailers are out so I'll post the gameplay from today. Released Oct 2015

Gameplay

This looks to also be a fun game. I'll be keepng my eye on this one!

ReCore (Spring 2016)

Something I'm sure I'll be picking up is a new controller from Xbox. The Wireless Elite controller is a fully customization controller with interchangeable parts that include the joysticks, paddles and allows full button customization.

Plants Vs Zombies 2 was annonced. I got the first one and I played it but it wasn't my thing. My daughter liked it though.

For the racing fans they showed some gameplay footage from Forza 6 which will have the new 50th Anniversary Ford GT. They actually lowered one from the ceiling.

A series of games that has always been some of my faves is anything Tom Clancy. They have a new game coming out next year with a BETA this winter called The Division

Gameplay footage

Another Classic with a new game slated soon is Rise of the Tomb Raider. Who doesn't like Tomb Raider?

Also as Velocity mentioned was the Hololens and Minecraft. Now i've never played it but this was awesome none the less. This is worth watching!

Gears of war 4 has some gameplay footage. Which looks phenominal as always! This is another one i'll be looking for.

There was several other games but these were the big ones. Maddon 2016, Sea of Thieves, Rare Replay and more. Full Conference coverage below

Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 15 June 2015 at 13:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want the star wars game to hurry up and release... but I can't make November get here fast enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3BctD4dOMQ
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The new Battlefront does look very good. They also announced backwards compatibility for the Xbox One to support older Xbox 360 games, which I think will be a good thing. Also the VR integration with Hololens and Minecraft was pretty sweet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    The new Battlefront does look very good. They also announced backwards compatibility for the Xbox One to support older Xbox 360 games, which I think will be a good thing. Also the VR integration with Occulus and Minecraft was pretty sweet.
    Indeed. Very excited about that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fallout 4 is gonna kick ass... waiting for some time for this one. Time to upgrade my gaming PC to run it on max
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I cared enough, but I stopped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    Fallout 4 is gonna kick ass... waiting for some time for this one. Time to upgrade my gaming PC to run it on max
    Yea i'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I wish I cared enough, but I stopped.
    I don't play near as much as I used to of course but I'll make time for a few of these.

Also updated the Microsoft post!

Downloads
    Uploads
    EA Games coverage

First up is Mass Effect: Andromeda

New Need for Speed Looks to be awesome! The most in depth customization area of any NFS game yet!

Comp has already mention the Star Wars battlefront but here is a free expansion pack.

NBA Live 2016 has a cool new feature for the game. There is an app that allows you to scan your face and you can then put it on the character in the game. Can't find a video yet.
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 15 June 2015 at 14:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I don't play near as much as I used to of course but I'll make time for a few of these.
    I think when my responsibility becomes less, in 15 to 20 years ill start playing again lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I think when my responsibility becomes less, in 15 to 20 years ill start playing again lol
    Haha you might loose your edge by then haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    A bunch of great announcements today. Very excited about the new Mass Effect and Star Wars games, among others, just wish I had more time to play.