Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ubisoft had a few titles that caught attention of the croud

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands. This is a open world style game that looks like a cross of GR and GTA

Assassins Creed: Syndicate

Rainbow Six: Seige. This actually starts Angela Bassett as the leader of Team Rainbow

For Honor. This is an interesting one. Looks likes Viking fighting Knights fighting samurai. This one is still early but looks promising.

They also stated that The Division is set to release on March 8th, 2016. Now to see what Sony has up their sleeve.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the The Division is the only game i want /t/
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use to play video games a lot more back a few years ago. Since then I've pretty much toned it down to just a couple games.

Looking forward to the rebooted Battlefront game - I'm sure it's nothing like from the past (that was a good game though). Disappointed that the new Battlefront will be land war only.

The "open world" Ghost Recon idea is an interesting concept. Interested to see how it's accepted.

Seems like a lot of games are leaning towards the "open world" concept now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I use to play video games a lot more back a few years ago. Since then I've pretty much toned it down to just a couple games.

Seems like a lot of games are leaning towards the "open world" concept now.
    I'm pretty much the same few major titles will pull me back in but I thought I'd be fair lol.

I agree and you should see one they just announced in the Sony event. :crazy: open "world"? More like open universe. Like millions of planets within the game.