Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So what's holding it up? Parts or your health?
    Health for know and I want to pay off my CC all so and I just got another medical bill today and I still need surgery for my kidney some time in the next few weeks then I need another surgery to tie up my mass in my in intestings so it dose. Not burst aging and I bleed to death so a lot of stuff is happening right now
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    Health for know and I want to pay off my CC all so and I just got another medical bill today and I still need surgery for my kidney some time in the next few weeks then I need another surgery to tie up my mass in my in intestings so it dose. Not burst aging and I bleed to death so a lot of stuff is happening right now
    Praying for you, buddy. You have a lot to deal with. BTW. If you can, you should try eating fermented foods. They will help your body and digestive system a lot. My cardiologist is a big fan. My wife makes kimchi, kombucha tea, and fermented veggies for us. You can make it or buy it. Homemade is better if you can swing it. Let me know if you need recipes. Also, Ginger is really good for you. I know some jokes are going follow that. :)
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    Praying for you, buddy. You have a lot to deal with. BTW. If you can, you should try eating fermented foods. They will help your body and digestive system a lot. My cardiologist is a big fan. My wife makes kimchi, kombucha tea, and fermented veggies for us. You can make it or buy it. Homemade is better if you can swing it. Let me know if you need recipes. Also, Ginger is really good for you. I know some jokes are going follow that. :)
    I understand that fermented grains are also very popular.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    I understand that fermented grains are also very popular.
    I will have check into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    upper 16 (1 of 1)-2 by Luis f, on Flickr
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)