Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ETS Glock Mags

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Nice! Time to place an order!
    I get them today and I will say that I am very impressed with them so far.

There was a mess up with the USPS and they were marked delivered the day they shipped....go figure. The CS at ETS was great. Fully explained the situations and told me that of there were any problem to let them know. Total class act.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Soooo....... any current discount code I can use.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I got a few of the 22rd mags for the Glock and with 22 rounds loaded they will not insert into my magazine well without some force, it's enough that when loaded they will not drop from the gun. When I download to 21 rounds there is no issue.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a code. Ordered a pile of them. Look forward to trying them out......

ETA: That is quick to ship........ ordered 20 mags on Sunday morning. Got the shipping notice with tracking this morning. Nicely done.
    Last edited by 2ATA; 11 April 2016 at 05:57.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein