Downloads
    Uploads

EraThr3 Low-Pro M-LOK Handguard

The EraThr3 Low-Pro M-LOK Handguard is a sleek, free-floating alternative for the AR-15 weapon system. Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots are positioned at 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions, leaving the door wide open for hanging everything under the sun off of your rifle. Direct-mount M-LOK accessories and/or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections are easily installed for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, and/or any other items one may deem necessary.

M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system that is a direct attachment method for hard mounting accessories to a negative space mounting point. Designed by Magpul Industries as an evolution of the MOE slot system used since 2007, the M-LOK system is being released as a free licensed platform to allow greater compatibility of accessories between all manufactures.

Specifications:

6061 Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
    Black Cerakote Finish
    Steel Barrel Nut w/ Torx Fasteners
    M-LOK Accessory Slots

E3H1-10:

Length: 10.5”
    Weight: N/A

E3H1-12:

Length: 12”

E3H1-14:

Length: 13.5”

Boss Lady & Erathr3 Handguard

http://www.rainierarms.com/erathr3-m-lok-handguard
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    They look nice
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Presumably someone with a Noveske NSR can swap out the rail without changing the barrel nut to go from keymod to m-lok, right?
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Presumably someone with a Noveske NSR can swap out the rail without changing the barrel nut to go from keymod to m-lok, right?
    I would guess so. I know they slightly redesigned it, but not sure if that affects the compatibility.

By the way, just wanted to say again that the Noveske NSR/SMOS/EraThr3 Barrel nuts SUCK ASS. Shit design.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you trying to say?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    He mad lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wooooo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    By the way, just wanted to say again that the Noveske NSR/SMOS/EraThr3 Barrel nuts SUCK ASS. Shit design.
    It's easier to time than a standard barrel nut, at least.

One thing I see on the erathr3 is that you can't reverse the nut, since it's shorter and only threaded on one side.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    It's easier to time than a standard barrel nut, at least.

One thing I see on the erathr3 is that you can't reverse the nut, since it's shorter and only threaded on one side.
    Yes and no for me. At least once in awhile, I get lucky with the GI barrel nut and time it on the first or second try.

I can see why the Erathr3 crew went with a previous design though. Less R&D, design time. Gets the product out there faster to gauge interest. I'm sure their newer rails down the road will separate themselves over a rebadged one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really have no issues with GI or the NSR style nuts. But without question the Aero enhanced uppers and the Mega's are the best design going IMO. NOthing to time allows perfect torque every time. DD has a fantastic design also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like that rail and for some reason ive wanted to do a white Ar..for whatever reason..