Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On a serious note, why do you need to carry 6 extra magazines? It's called an EDC for a reason, I prepare for 99% of possible scenario's not the .1% something might happen. I look at handguns as a defensive weapon, not engaging in a sustained gunfight.

You know I have nothing but love for you Luis, but 6 extra magazines and a 7lb EDC is nuts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rolling to the mall with a range bag. hahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Rolling to the mall with a range bag. hahahaha
    It's a fanny pouch!
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is definitely the thread of the week.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prob be easier to just carry a ammo can around

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Mine is 8 oz.

Keys
    Wallet

My work doesn't allow weapons, downloadable devices or Bluetooth devices.
    I've had a several jobs that don't allow firearms. Some for very good reason. My current job won't let me carry while I am working. My last job you couldn't even have a firearm ANYWHERE on the premises, even in your car.

I ALWAYS have a firearm either on me or if I can't carry on me I will have it in the car.

I don't know actual weight of it all but it's not bad. Generally I carry a Sig 938, 1 spare mag, and a HEST folder. Sometimes I carry a 1911 though depending on my mood.

For me I carry a spare mag for 1) comfort (the way I carry it balances everything out better) and 2) just in case... this could be a magazine malfunction or a number of things.

I do have to admit to going as far as designing out a backpack for an SBR PS90 though... you gotta admit... that would be pretty awesome.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 3 July 2015 at 19:56.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's non existent! Maryland baby!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    local forum has been all over this since F-Ville is only 2 hours from me. Supposedly all mags were empty and bolt was also removed as he was getting pics done with his rifle and gear. He got charged with "armed terror of the public" which is the reason I dont OC...All it takes is one person to freak... I'll stick to the house/yard for photo shoots....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I've had a several jobs that don't allow firearms. Some for very good reason. My current job won't let me carry while I am working. My last job you couldn't even have a firearm ANYWHERE on the premises, even in your car.

I ALWAYS have a firearm either on me or if I can't carry on me I will have it in the car.

I don't know actual weight of it all but it's not bad. Generally I carry a Sig 938, 1 spare mag, and a HEST folder. Sometimes I carry a 1911 though depending on my mood.

For me I carry a spare mag for 1) comfort (the way I carry it balances everything out better) and 2) just in case... this could be a magazine malfunction or a number of things.

I do have to admit to going as far as designing out a backpack for an SBR PS90 though... you gotta admit... that would be pretty awesome.
    I can't have firearms in my vehicle either at work.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that on the news today. What a dumbass. Seriously. I am pretty open about my gun habit but damn. This guy is just too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glamour Shots
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't have firearms in my vehicle either at work.
    Is it just some stupid rule or is there some reason for that? In my jobs there have always been some sort of reasoning behind it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Is it just some stupid rule or is there some reason for that? In my jobs there have always been some sort of reasoning behind it.
    I work in a Controlled Limited Area on a DOE reservation.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I work in a Controlled Limited Area on a DOE reservation.
    I don't know what that means but it is what it is. :)