Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    So the ATF said my suppressor stamp went pending on 6-28 and could still take 5 months before approved. Wtf!?
    From what I've been seeing and in talking with my dealer it's been taking about 4 months from the time pending/check cashed.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    556
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    From what I've been seeing and in talking with my dealer it's been taking about 4 months from the time pending/check cashed.
    Yeah I guess. Mine went pending 40 days after they cashed the check

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Yeah I guess. Mine went pending 40 days after they cashed the check
    Hmm.... You have to take the info you get when you call with a grain of salt. You'll get a different answer with each person you talk too. Let me redact my previous statement and say they've been coming back around 4 months from the time they were sent in.(postmarked)

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    4,518
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Waiting on some kind of muzzle device so I can chop this AK already.... Sigh.

    I keep seeing that Epsilon and I think it's starting to call my name.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    556
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Hmm.... You have to take the info you get when you call with a grain of salt. You'll get a different answer with each person you talk too. Let me redact my previous statement and say they've been coming back around 4 months from the time they were sent in.(postmarked)
    In that case I'm looking at the end of Sept. According to the ATF I'm looking at the end of Nov. Smh

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    In that case I'm looking at the end of Sept. According to the ATF I'm looking at the end of Nov. Smh
    They will always give you more time then it usually is. I've even called and asked before and was told still pending and would be for 3 more months. My dealer called me 2 days later with stamp in hand...

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Unfree State (MD)
    Posts
    2,597
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Literally just picked up my Strike Eagle. Took 6 weeks.


    Haha. My 2 Vortex 2.5-10x32's showed up yesterday. My 2 1-4x24 Steiner DM1's were the day before. Wife: "Must have been a hell of a sale" Me: Half off.. Wife: "Well that explains the 2 of each"

    Just a quick look through the Vortex optics impressed me. What a crisp clear reticle in those. Kind of wish I grabbed more for that cost.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    854
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hard to beat vortex glass for the price
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •