Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

What Piece Are You Waiting For?

I know that some are looking for a certain piece to finish a rifle. I'm waiting on a 11.5"' Hodge Wedge Lock for my current project. With the election coming next year, now is the time to get what you want while prices are good. It's a buyers market now. I think the that Hodge's new products, especially their receivers will be a hot item. I'm really wanting one of the WEVO MOD 3 receiver sets also, CMT machining is second to none. What are you guys wanting?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I know that some are looking for a certain piece to finish a rifle. I'm waiting on a 11.5"' Hodge Wedge Lock for my current project. With the election coming next year, now is the time to get what you want while prices are good. It's a buyers market now. I think the that Hodge's new products, especially their receivers will be a hot item. I'm really wanting one of the WEVO MOD 3 receiver sets also, CMT machining is second to none. What are you guys wanting?
    Roy told me you already hit him up for the Hodge... I'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow, so I'll pick his brain about timelines.

I also touched base with John about the WEVO Mod 3 sets. He hasn't received the sample of the engraving and re-anodizing, so I'm not sure where we are with that. Hopefully he'll know more soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Roy told me you already hit him up for the Hodge... I'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow, so I'll pick his brain about timelines.

I also touched base with John about the WEVO Mod 3 sets. He hasn't received the sample of the engraving and re-anodizing, so I'm not sure where we are with that. Hopefully he'll know more soon.
    I've been looking for a 11.5" handguard and really like the looks of the Wedge Lock. I'm hoping to be able to pre-order one to make sure I can get one. Roy was the only one that could think of that would be getting them.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been looking for a 11.5" handguard and really like the looks of the Wedge Lock. I'm hoping to be able to pre-order one to make sure I can get one. Roy was the only one that could think of that would be getting them.
    You will really like it. I played with one on a 12.5 yesterday. Its the nicest rail out the imo. Paired with KD and their qd mlok solution and it's pure sex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    rail
    gas block
    pistol gas tube

and the one thing i want but i wont be able to get is the WEVO Tactical kitty
    Last edited by toolboxluis00200; 8 July 2015 at 21:58.
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hodge defense mod 2 is what I'm waiting for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Humm..Well i needs parts...ill just say that,...lol

But you have good taste.

Hodge Defense
    Wevo?RA 3 set
    CMT set

All wants and no haves

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently nothing that's not already out there and available. Other than the WEVO lower I'd love to grab one if I can.

ACS-L
    Holosun
    AK mags <---Which really should take priority with the upcoming storm we're all assuming is brewing.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    To finish current build:

MI LW M-LOK 15" Rail
    RA BCG
    Gas Block
    Rifle Length Gas Tube

Other Wants

Some form of AK-47
    Spare Lower Receivers
    Last edited by Computalotapus; 9 July 2015 at 05:07.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The unicorn is a Geissele MK1, 15". Mainly I'm just anxiously awaiting Battle Arms BAD15 forged lower. They told me a couple of weeks because they are out for anodizing and have a few new design improvements.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At this point it's only stuff on my "want" list....everything is functional. An A2 stock, detachable bottom metal for my R700...stuff like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    At this point it's only stuff on my "want" list....everything is functional. An A2 stock, detachable bottom metal for my R700...stuff like that
    If I had the stock I want I'd give you my a2

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    If I had the stock I want I'd give you my a2
    What stock do you want?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    What stock do you want?
    I'm not really sure. Want a fixed stock for my 18" rifle. I've through the about the LUTH, but I've also strongly considered just the magpul moe rifle stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I'm not really sure. Want a fixed stock for my 18" rifle. I've through the about the LUTH, but I've also strongly considered just the magpul moe rifle stock.
    I have an FDE magpul MOE stock I don't use. If you want it let me know