Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Radical Firearms Billet Skeletonized Trigger

Has anyone ever had any first hand experience with this trigger? I just came across it Primary Arms' website and cannot find ANY info on it other than the description on PA's shop. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a skeletonized mil-spec trigger, looks like the only possible improvement is aesthetics only. Primary Arms used to be a sponsor here but not anymore. I would contact either Primary Arms or Radical Firearms if you're looking for info on this trigger.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be great, GOST. Thanks! I was wondering the same thing and that would be fine by me. I don't need all the adjustments or light weight triggers for my application. I'm just looking for a smooth crisp trigger. Aesthetics would be just fine for me, as well, if I could count on the reliability of this product. I was considering the ALG Defense ACT trigger but I like the look of the skeletonized trigger (not saying this is better than ALG, just saying the skeletonized trigger would be enough for me to pick this one over pretty much 2 mil-spec FCG).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, GOST. I misread your last sentence on the reply. I will definitely get in contact with them. Thanks for the reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem, but it looks like the only thing that is different is that it has cutouts. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you like.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, they include a trigger guard with it as well. I'm looking for one on a build I'm doing on a stripped receiver and the combo has a nice appeal to me as well. Do you have a trigger in the sub $100 range that you would recommend?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a similar design as the Mega Arms, built to reduce over travel and creep. An adjustable mil-spec type trigger.

Personally, for less money I'd look at an ALG ACT or QMS trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Hiperfire Hipertiuch EDT comes very highly recommended at $84.55.

http://www.rainierarms.com/hiperfire-hipertouch-edt
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe it has the set screw adjustments as the Mega trigger does, but I'm not sure. Common sense tells me to agree with you UWone and go with what I know. ALG has built a reputation for themselves that anyone can trust. I've never even heard of Radical Firearms before this lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually GOST suggest the Hiperfire, which I forgot about. I own 2 of these triggers, and for the money, it's a pretty nice trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in full research mode on the Hiperfire now lol. I haven't heard much about them but your recommendations are enough to get me intrigued. You may have just sold me on this!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch the Video Dave Timm put together in that thread. Spot on review.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used ALG's triggers and recommend them. I still need to pick up a Hiperfire but I hear great things...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The Hiperfire Hipertiuch EDT comes very highly recommended at $84.55.

http://www.rainierarms.com/hiperfire-hipertouch-edt
    Nice looking trigger. I mite have to kook into it
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)