Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I had a suppressor love to try this out
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Looks pretty good. I think I would the idea of grabbing a fist full of snatch.
    If you're using your fist, something is wrong. I prefer to use my index and middle finger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    If the gas is ejected forward a bit, it should be fine for support side use. Otherwise, I dunno. I might choose "more all-over" gas than directed gas. Right in my FOV.
    The right side lever directs it forward. Even nose to charging handle the vent is an inch in front of your nose. Beats the carbon mostache I get when running std handles with cans.
    Combat vet owned/operated company specializing in the design and manufacturing of industry leading silencers and firearms components. www.GriffinArmament.com PM for WEVO discount code.

Follow us on FACEBOOK
    Follow us on INSTAGRAM
    Follow us on YOUTUBE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    The right side lever directs it forward. Even nose to charging handle the vent is an inch in front of your nose. Beats the carbon mostache I get when running std handles with cans.
    I've already ordered one for when my suppressor gets out of jail but if you had to nail it down, about how much gas in the face is reduced by the SNACH? Of course it doesn't need to be some scientific formula, but what is it? Like 50% better than a standard charging handle? (of course that's all subjective but I would like to hear it anyway)

When I get the SNACH and a suppressor I will write a small review for WEVO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to say it was clever naming this CH SN-ACH. Naming after something you can never get enough of was genius.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how well it would work in conjunction with the FA gas vent.
    Does it come in periwinkle blue?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN ARMAMENT View Post
    I honestly don't get this either with a BCM, or with my Badger G3.

What I DO! get is with some ammo, a stinging in my eyes if I shoot without eye-pro. Why would I do that? Because sometimes eye-pro is not handy and the situation dictates. Probably the WORST time to have something in your eyes, actually.

I am very interested in your video, as well as to know how those levers are fastened. Are those loc-tited bolts, or what, that I see? Smooth-shaft on the bolt, only the tip is threaded, screws into the handle, lever rides on the smooth part? That's what my brain has conjured, anyway...

ETA: Just ordered one. Why not? Let's see how it do!

Here is one video, anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-dnbySkBk
    Last edited by JGifford; 28 July 2015 at 00:43.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I've already ordered one for when my suppressor gets out of jail but if you had to nail it down, about how much gas in the face is reduced by the SNACH? Of course it doesn't need to be some scientific formula, but what is it? Like 50% better than a standard charging handle? (of course that's all subjective but I would like to hear it anyway)

When I get the SNACH and a suppressor I will write a small review for WEVO.
    I honestly don't get this either with a BCM, or with my Badger G3.

What I DO! get is with some ammo, a stinging in my eyes if I shoot without eye-pro. Why would I do that? Because sometimes eye-pro is not handy and the situation dictates. Probably the WORST time to have something in your eyes, actually.

I am very interested in your video, as well as to know how those levers are fastened. Are those loc-tited bolts, or what, that I see? Smooth-shaft on the bolt, only the tip is threaded, screws into the handle, lever rides on the smooth part? That's what my brain has conjured, anyway...

ETA: Just ordered one. Why not? Let's see how it do!

Here is one video, anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-dnbySkBk
    Very cool, be looking forward to hearing what you two think.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Very cool, be looking forward to hearing what you two think.
    What's the smokiest, nastiest, gassiest ammo out there? I want to buy some...

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the smokiest, nastiest, gassiest ammo out there? I want to buy some...
    I'd venture to say Tula. The few times I shot it suppressed it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While Tula is dirty it's pretty low pressure though, I wouldn't consider it the gassiest. When I shoot Tula my rifles feel like I'm using an adjustable gas block since there significantly less recoil than when I'm shooting M193 or M855. Winchester 5.56 may be an option, it's a lot gassier than Tula and in my rifles doesn't burn as clean as Federal.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some 5.56 browntip. It's a touch dirty, and from a 16" barrel it's launching 70gr projectiles at 3,000+ fps. So it's got some beans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    These things are on backorder with an ETA of three weeks. I ordered last Saturday and apparently the site was showing stock when they in fact had none. On top of my order getting duplicated twice and my card getting charged three times (which I believe was fixed yesterday).......my first experience ordering from Griffin Armament has been less than satisfying to say the least.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some 5.56 browntip. It's a touch dirty, and from a 16" barrel it's launching 70gr projectiles at 3,000+ fps. So it's got some beans.
    I've never shot any browntip.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    These things are on backorder with an ETA of three weeks. I ordered last Saturday and apparently the site was showing stock when they in fact had none. On top of my order getting duplicated twice and my card getting charged three times (which I believe was fixed yesterday).......my first experience ordering from Griffin Armament has been less than satisfying to say the least.
    That's what I was told, but I don't take "no" very well. I simply don't acknowledge "no" as a valid response to a situation.