Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I have a vertical grip that has a Elite Defense QD lever on it so I was really looking forward to these when I read they were using ED's design.

I agree they are a very well made and performing mounts. Pretty much the best value in QD mounts out right now IMO.
    Seems like several companies use the Elite Defense locking lever design. Do they just license it out for use to other companies?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume they just license the design like many other parts in the industry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a bump. Has anyone done any ACTUAL RTZ testing with the MI mounts? This is all I've seen, and I did it. T2w/G33 magnifier, 50 yards. Detached the optic after each shot, vs. leaving it in place for all 10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping the thread again, curious if anyone's tested out the 1", 30mm, and 34mm offerings at distance with an accurate enough rig to note any POI shifts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Bumping the thread again, curious if anyone's tested out the 1", 30mm, and 34mm offerings at distance with an accurate enough rig to note any POI shifts.
    I have 2 30mm's and a few months ago I tested out the POI shifts. I wish I had kept the pictures, but I didn't notice a big POI shift, probably similar to your groupings at 100 yards. I'll have to take the mounts out again next range trip. Too many things to test out lately, I need to make a list of stuff to accomplish.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eh, I'd bought a 34mm cantilever for my MK6, but I'll probably go with something else and sell the MI mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone have any other experiences with this mount? I'm looking at their 30mm High Mount for a scope and it's either this, ADM (meh), or Larue (for more money).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 of their 30mm mounts and 2 for MRO’S. All have been flawless. Equal to ADM and far superior to the LaRue’s.