Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Site Sponsor: Griffin Armament

I know we have had some in depth discussions on this board about Griffin Armament Suppressors and muzzle devices, so it pleases me to welcome Griffin Armament as our newest site sponsor. Most of you are aware of the quality products they produce, so hopefully Evan from Griffin can answer all of your questions about their products and company.

Visit Griffin Armament: http://www.griffinarmament.com/default.asp

About Us:

Our company was founded by two brothers, combat vets from OIF. Both are Army Sniper qualified and have deployed numerous times overseas in military and other govt capacities. Their time in govt. service left them both with hearing loss, driving them to manufacture silencers to protect the hearing of fellow shooters. Our knowledge in manufacturing, design, and understanding of silencer applications allows us to create industry leading silencers and firearm solutions.

The company founders are also tactical instructors and advisors at In Extremis Consulting Group

For Technical Questions Please Email

Tech@griffinarmament.com

We focus the majority of our time on production and filling orders. If you visit our FAQ page there is a good amount of technical data in there. If the knowledge you seek isn't available on our FAQ page please email the tech account. Tech questions may take a couple days to answer.
    For General Inquiries Email

Info@griffinarmament.com

Before you email us, please visit our FAQ page. In order to serve you faster we update our FAQ page with relevant information that has been asked us by our loyal customers many times. If you have a question, chances are there is a thorough explanation on the FAQ page.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How awesome is THIS!!!

Welcome Evan! Welcome Griffin Armament...

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice!!! I own a few griffin muzzle brakes. they are the cats meow! welcome!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Super Glad to see this! I've been eyeing me some GA Suppressors.... Welcome aboard!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! Welcome, Gents.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to have you guys here!
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome abord
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news!

I've been putting a lot of thought into the Recce 7 Mod 3 recently. It'll be nice to have those guys around here to answer questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite duo. The flash comps are great. I visited my Recce 7 mod 3 and Rev 9 in jail yesterday. FYI for factory Glock 19 threaded barrels: Order the 13.5mm piston also as the Rev comes standard with the 1/2x28.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to WEVO.

I've been eyeing your SN-ACH for my first suppressed SBR project. Possible group buy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Welcome to WEVO.

I've been eyeing your SN-ACH for my first suppressed SBR project. Possible group buy?
    If you guys decide to do a group buy I am in on it for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, I use the flash comp taper mount with my F1 and have been very pleased with the can on or off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Welcome to WEVO.

I'd be interested in this as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    I visited my Recce 7 mod 3 and Rev 9 in jail yesterday.
    I would visit my Recce 5 Mod 3 but the drive is too long (3 hours) and hopefully I am close to a jail break anyway. I've been waiting for a little over 2 months...