Bear with what may be stupid questions. I'm just taking up reloading at 67 and the CPU
in the old noodle doesn't process all that fast. I have the tools recommended by my mentor - a 60 year experienced neighbor. But he doesn't load for ARs much less sub-sonic.

So I would like opinions on what cheaper range bullets to bulk load for my 9" AAC suppressed. Preferably 220gr.*The Hornady 220 RN Pro-Hunter is the cheapest with decent AR feeding reviews I've found @ ~.28-.35/rd. about 40% less than Sierra HPBTs. I bought a couple boxes of Hornady 208 AMAX and may consider that as my main weight if a range alternative is significantly cheaper than the RN 220.

Also the only recommended powder in stock at my local Gunstop was Accurate 5744. What other powders should I keep an eye out for (besides dirty 1680)? *RE-7 and 4198 are the other two so far on my list.*

I paid zero attention to reloading for years because I thought you could only re-use a fired case once and the savings did not seem worth the effort. Uff Da, the cost of assumptions.

P.S. I have no idea why asterisks keep popping up.