Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gun Vs Gun Pics

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I feel like I need an AK finally.

Beauties!
    I’ve got a Saiga that needs converted that I’m never gonna get to, and don’t really feel inclined to keep. Hit me up if you want it.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I’ve got a Saiga that needs converted that I’m never gonna get to, and don’t really feel inclined to keep. Hit me up if you want it.
    I know nothing about AK's. What has to be converted from what to what? Aren't Saiga's not imported anymore?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Post 188 is the AK gallery, I don’t want to clog up this thread with pics of it. Basically it just needs converted to accept a pistol grip and normal AK stock. A small part has to be added (or removed...?) from the mag well to accept AK mags instead of neutered 5-10 round Saiga mags. Was planning to have Kris at KM3 do the work, but just never got around to it, or really even took an interest. I’ve never shot it. Traded for it from a friend who shot it for, idk, MAYBE 100 rounds so it’s in really good condition.

And yes, Saiga’s haven’t been brought in for awhile I believe. I think the value is that it’s legit Russian, but really Kris or Pyzik would know more about that than I do.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice weather throwback.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!