Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS Glock Mags

Downloads
    Uploads

ETS Glock Mags

As many of you know, we are a bit behind schedule on the launch of our Glock mags. At some point ,in the middle of this project, we decided to add a few items to the mix. We knew this was going to add some time to the overall project, but due to the overwhelming response we felt the delay was well worth it. We will be posting pictures of some of these prototypes, note that all of these Glock mags will be made with the same smoke material as our AR15 mags and will also be compatible with all aftermarket floorplates for Glock mags. That said, we would like to tell you about some other mags we will be adding to our family of Glock mags.

First, the mags we already announced were the G17, G18 (32 round), G19, and G26. The new mags we decided to make are the G17 and G19 in 10 round models for restricted states. We also will be making some special mags for the TapLoader. The TapLoader is a new system for the Glock Platform that allows the user to release the slide, and chamber the first round of the mag by simply "tapping" the mag in when loading it. Upon initial release, the TapLoader will be available for the G19, with other models following shortly.

We will also be making a 22 round, 9mm Glock mag that is 141mm long. Making it legal for several competitive shooters. This 22 Round mag is only slightly longer than a regular G17 mag and we believe it will fill the gap between the 17 round G17 mags and the 32 round G18 mags.

Also, due to overwhelming requests, we decided to go ahead and take the plunge and make a .40 cal mag for the Glock platform. We will be releasing our mag for the G22 at the same time as our 9mm mag launch. We are very excited about these .40 cal mags and we will be following up with a few more .40 cal versions shortly.

We want to thank everyone for their patience during this process. We expect the first production run to be shipping around the end of July. Dealers, please contact us now to get your orders in, the first production run is almost completely sold out.

Below is a list of all of the Glock platform mags we will be making, and pricing.

9mm Models MSRP
    G17 $16.99
    G17 (10 Round) $17.99
    G18 (32 Round) $21.99
    G19 $16.99
    G19 (10 Round) $17.99
    G19 TapLoader $19.99
    G26 $16.99
    9mm (22 Round) $21.99

.40 cal Models MSRP
    G22 $16.99

Here is the 22 round 9mm mag in a 141mm gauge

Here is the 22 Rounder lying next to a G17

Here is the 22 rounder in the G17

Here is a picture of the little nub on the side of the mag to make the TapLoader function...
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74...pscofjykg4.jpg

Last but certainly not least, here is the .40 cal G22 mag...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to picking a couple of these up. They look like they could accept aftermarket baseplates.

And ETS... your photographer needs a Gen 3 or 4 Glock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interested to check these out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking stuff! I really like the 22 rounder it'll be on the short list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to them being available for testing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Looking forward to picking a couple of these up. They look like they could accept aftermarket baseplates.

And ETS... your photographer needs a Gen 3 or 4 Glock.
    Haha. We have some Gen 3s and 4s around here. I thought we would kick it old school for those pics. That poor gun has seen sooo many rounds. But it still runs great and is still pretty accurate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the idea of the 22 round mags
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been wondering what you guys have been up to since we haven't heard from you in a while.

And wow - I would say, the time was worth the wait!

Good stuff guys.

Now ... if you could make a Glock drum, that'd be great

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I understand correctly, the baseplate comes off without the hassle of the OEM version. Good move.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    If I understand correctly, the baseplate comes off without the hassle of the OEM version. Good move.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    Correct. Completely compatible with OEM and aftermarket floorplates, but still very easy to remove our floorplates. Simply push in the little button and then slide the floorplate forward. You won't need extra hands or tools to compress the sides of the mag while sliding our floorplate off. I think everyone is really going to love our system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a picture of some of the first production 22 round 9mm models. These will be 141mm and USPSA legal. They are very nice and not much longer than a G17 mag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now you're just teasing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waaannntttt

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook