Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Trijicon MRO

MSRP $579.00
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Inyerestig, but why join a flooded market where Aimpoint is king? Hope the price point isn't rediculous. Of it's in the Aimpoint range which I would expect from Trijicon I feel as though everyone will stick with Aimpoint.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Inyerestig, but why join a flooded market where Aimpoint is king? Hope the price point isn't rediculous. Of it's in the Aimpoint range which I would expect from Trijicon I feel as though everyone will stick with Aimpoint.
    Competition drives innovation and price

Trijicon is a top tier product. I've owned/own both (Aimpoint and Trijicon) and I'd like to see this up close.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rumor says price point is around $500.

Looks cool but I likely won't be owning one any time soon.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dimension are close to an Aimpoint Micro with a 5 mm larger objective lens. Will be interesting to see what mount these use.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rumored to be released by the end of the month. Some dealers are already taking pre-orders.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll bite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be great if it used aimpoint micro mounts.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been pretty disappointed by the VCOG and the SRS, so I'm not holding my breath.

I do like the 27mm vs the 22mm objective lens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trijicon makes a great product. If they built this around the ACOG "frame" and the price is comparable to an Aimpoint then I see this taking off. They built optics that can take a great deal of abuse. It would be a huge win for them if it took the Micro mounts as there are a ton out there. If not then I see that as a problem and it will likely never take off. Kind of like the SRS with either the thumb screws or that Borbo mount...... I like the optic but hate both mounts. I am also not sure why all of these optics are going to a 2 MOA dot...way to small in my opinion.

Of course I will stick with my EOTechs.....but I may have to try one.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    The mounts these will use are similar to the Aimpoint Micro mounts but different. I know the SRS gets bad reviews but I love my SRS02.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. The SRS02 is superior to the Aimpoints. And the Bobro mount is one of my favorite red dot mounts. With a MSRP of 579 I would expect street prices of $500. With the disappointment of the T2 I think timing could not be better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Grant from M4c posted that these use a proprietary mounting interface. Shucks.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a mini ACOG mount in that top photo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Looks like a mini ACOG mount in that top photo.
    That is NOT the LaRue Compact ACOG Mount. It is LaRue but it must be made for them, which makes this even better.

Here is the Compact Mount:
    Last edited by docsherm; 11 August 2015 at 12:28.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston