Downloads
    Uploads

Steiner MRS - Micro Reflex Sight

1x Holographic Micro Reflex Sight (MRS)

Designed for quick target acquisition and tracking, the Steiner Optic 1x21 MRS Red Dot Sight features anti-reflection multicoated optics, a 3 MOA red aiming dot that is easy to see in all light conditions without obstructing your target. A built-in light sensor controls the intensity when set to automatic mode, or you can choose one of three manual options for full control. When used with both eyes open, it has an unlimited field of view and eye relief for maximum situational awareness and maneuverability.

Built to hold up to years of use, it has a lightweight aluminum one-piece housing with a corrosion and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized housing. It is O-ring sealed to make it submersible to 33' for up to 10 minutes. The MRS's compact design and integrated Picatinny/Weaver mount reduces its footprint on rails, while its 2.5oz weight helps to lower overall weapon weight versus larger reflex sights.

Optical Performance

•1x magnification
    •21x15mm lens
    •Broadband anti-reflection multicoated optics
    •Optical coatings optimized for enhancing low-light capabilities
    •Unlimited field of view when used with both eye open

Use and Handling

•3 MOA red aiming dot
    •Automatic or three manual intensity settings
    •0.7" / 18mm optical axis height
    •1 MOA per click impact point correction
    •150 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range, 30 MOA per rotation
    •Unlimited eye relief when used with both eye open
    •Integrated Picatinny/Weaver rail mount

Construction Details

•Lightweight aluminum alloy housing
    •Scratch and corrosion-resistant anodized finish
    •Waterproof, submersible to 33' for up to 10 minutes
    •Broad -13 to 131°F operating temperature range
    •Runs on one CR1632 coin-cell battery, 550 hr max runtime
    •2.5oz lightweight design

Price $459.99

http://www.steiner-optics.com/rifles...o-reflex-sight
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow another micro sight. awesome! this looks like a competitor to the vortex venom rd and razor rd.
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads
    Integrated rail means the elecronics may be bigger than the RMRs, may also mean they are just getting their feet wet testing the water.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the auto-off feature. Does not seem too versatile. Too low for AR and mount not for pistol.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    I like the auto-off feature. Does not seem too versatile. Too low for AR and mount not for pistol.
    Judging from the pics on their website this optic is intended for small caliber hunting rifles. It may work with AK ergonomics as well.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lone Wolf will cut a Picatinny rail into your Glock slide. And you could always use a riser on an AR. The battery life isn't particularly impressive though. At that price point I think I'd rather have the Trijicon MRO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshAston View Post
    Lone Wolf will cut a Picatinny rail into your Glock slide. And you could always use a riser on an AR. The battery life isn't particularly impressive though. At that price point I think I'd rather have the Trijicon MRO.
    I think most would prefer the MRO, but from looking at their site for this it doesn't appear they're going after the same market.
    flickr
    facebook