Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The discounted prices are up on RA's website.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post

One of the giveaways at Summer Blast.
    Dayum
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Here's another of the giveaway prizes, remember online orders get 10% off today.
    It pays to live near Rainier. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    It pays to live near Rainier. :)
    I would say living close is a double edged sword.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to order some stuff....lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say living close is a double edged sword.
    Agreed...And...Confirmed....

So any locals or board members win any goodies down there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Agreed...And...Confirmed....

So any locals or board members win any goodies down there?
    No dice here.

I was a little disappointed that the raffle was handled this year the same way it was last year. Folks who get there early don't have access to the better prizes (those are held until late in the day), and the raffles are a little sporadic as to when they happen (which is totally understandable because there are a lot of people there buying stuff). So what ends up happening is folks leave, and then where there is a raffle they have to pull a bunch of numbers until they get to a winner, and at the end of the day the winners for the big prizes are people who showed up later in the day. For example, today they pulled many numbers trying to give away some GGG ammo, then just ended up asking folks how long RA had been in business. As folks leave they often hand tickets off to people, so during the last series of raffles I was there for I had 4 tickets (and came up short).

I think the Summer Blast is awesome and John and everyone at RA do a great job, but I'd like to see the raffle process improved a bit for next year. I would have liked to stick around for the raffles of stuff like the Vortex Viper or the CMT PDW lower, but after getting there early and checking out (multiple times): the store, the cash table, the Apex table, and the vendors, then spending a decent amount (or a lot) of money, most folks call it a day. All that being said, it's not like anybody is leaving empty handed. There's tons of swag and a lot of great prices and sales. This year Apex + 10% off made a lot of things very tempting.

I'm looking forward to next year. It'll be interesting to see how it's set up. This year had a very different feel from last year, so I'm interested to see how things change (if they do) next year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would be cool to see a raffle done for people who order online during Summer Blast next year.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Held back a few things and will be having an online giveaway. Not sure the time line or how they will run it, but they had 3 bins of prizes they are planning to do for online folks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Rainier Held back a few things and will be having an online giveaway. Not sure the time line or how they will run it, but they had 3 bins of prizes they are planning to do for online folks.
    Will this de just for the people who did the summer blast ??
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man Rainier is awesome.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/