I'll give it a try, minus the nice Stickman style pics. Here is my Personal AR:

Living in NJ, I cannot have any of the evils that most of you guys can, but I have found a couple of ways to make the best of it.

UPPER:
I wanted a platform that allowed me to quickly change barrels and caliber. I checked around and it was between the Robnson Arms XCR or the LMT MRP. I finally settled on the MRP because I am very familiar with the AR platform. SO far I have the LMR 16" Piston Upper and a 16" Chrome lined 6.8SPC MRP barrel. I plan on getting a 16" 5.56 Stainless Steel barel in the future.

Muzzle Device:
Since I must have a permanently attached Muzzle brake on my barrels, I had to find a muzzle brake that was not obnoxious as most brakes. I have been using the FSC556/FSC30 and they are the best combination brake that is also very good at reducing he flash

Stock:
In NJ, you can't have a collapsible stock, but you can have a collapsible stock that is pined so it doesn't collapse. I decided on the Vltor E-Mod for many reasons. Very Comfortable, good balance, decent price. I sent the stock to ADCO Firearms and they pinned the stock in the position that I wanted and it is impossible to tell it is pinned because you can't see the pins.

Magazines:
I use the PRI 15 Round magazines for the 6.8SPC an the C-Products 10 rounders. I would definitely prefer the PMAG's if given a chance.

Trigger:
I'm a big fan of 2-stage triggers. I bought a WOA Tuned RRA last year and I keep telling myself that once it craps out on me, I will get the Geiselle SSA or Hi-Speed. 12+K wounds later and the WOA tuned RRA is running strong and still feels as good as when I got it.

Optics:
I wanted a multi-purpose AR, so I wanted a sight to match. After trying several optics, I settled on the Swarovski Z6i Illuminated Circle Dot. I've had it for over a year and it is a great scope.

BUIS:
I went with the Troy front and rea because I needed the BUIS, to be low-profile enough to fit under the scope. I also prefer the Same Plane Aperature Rer BUIS, so the Troy was a no brainer for me.

Slings:
I have tried nearly every sling outthere and there are only a couple of slings that fit MY SHOOTING STYLE. I want a sling that adjusts quickly, easy to transition weapon to the weakside, and can be used as a shooting aid. After trying many sings, the only ones that I like are the:
1. Vikings V-Tac.
2. Specter Gear CST Sling.
3. Gear Sector GS-2P, if it had more slack for me because of the way I shoot.

Weaponlight:
I went with the Pentagon Stealth light, which is very good.

Accessories:
Harris 6-9" BRM-S bi-pod on QDM QD Mount. I don't care for the VFG's, so I have the Tangodown Rail Covers and use the tape switch to activate the weapon light.