Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
That's the long and short FCD ASF-90 and for a lefthanded shooter like me, it makes going from safe to semi with my left thumb and then back again to safe with my trigger finger, and then back to indexing the trigger finger in it's position and out of the trigger area to maintain safety until another threat has been properly ID'ed very fast, safe, and easy to do than other safeties. Repeat as necessary. Super fast and super positive clicks, no mush whatsoever, and is held in place with a roll pin on each side's lever, no indents or screws, simply bomb proof IMO.

And you're right, you'll be ending up putting them on all of your rifles because that is exactly what I had done too after getting my first one.
Received the FCD "Q" ambi short throw lever today and immediately installed it. I'm really impressed and it is an amazing upgrade.

I'm still undecided if I prefer short throw or full 90, but think I need a few more of these. My muscle memory is more used to 90 so I think I may just stick with those going forward.