Downloads
    Uploads

SFP Tactical Nitride BCG Pre-Order

SFP Tactical is now offering their Black Nitride Complete FA Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) as a Pre-Sale.

This 5.56/.223/.300BLK BCG is machined from 8620 Heat Treated Steel Alloy and Black Nitride (QPQ) coated while the bolt is machined from 9310 Heat Treated Steel Alloy then Shot Peened to increase resistance to micro surface cracking. The bolt is Black Nitride coated and is MPI tested.

The extractor is Nitride coated and has a Crane O-Ring for increased extraction reliability and the Gas Key is secured with Grade-8 hardware and side staked.

The BCG is being offered for $119.95 and is available for pre-sale at:
    http://www.sfptac.com/product/sfp-ta...omplete-fa-bcg
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you @zero7one for the intro and product posting.

As a special thank you on the WEVO intro for anyone ordering use the code "WEVO7" for an additional $10 off the purchase price on the initial batch of these.

Thank you and we will be more active in the coming months! Stay tuned for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually just made it 10.71 .....had to get a zero7one in there somehow 😂

Visit our IG page @sfptac or the website WWW.SFPTAC.COM

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the market for a spare BCG for sure, maybe two.

If I order when (roughly) could I expect delivery? Also how much is shipping?

Honestly I have never heard of SFP Tactical before but a lot of the stuff showcased here on WEVO generally gets a thumbs up.

My thoughts are that if 5 or 6 people on WEVO all say 'good stuff'... you can pretty much bank on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SFP Tactical View Post
    Actually just made it 10.71 .....had to get a zero7one in there somehow
    Bwahahahaha....Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are shooting for 35 carriers per batch. The heat treating ,QPQ and laser all work out well at that number.

I have a tentative of 2-4 weeks for shipment and if need be we will cut the 35 short to get the process rolling :) Shipping is set at a Flat $5.56 with the exception of a few small items that are priced cheaper on the website and don't cost at least that to ship priority.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are shooting for 35 carriers per batch. The heat treating ,QPQ and laser all work out well at that number.

I have a tentative of 2-4 weeks for shipment and if need be we will cut the 35 short to get the process rolling :) Shipping is set at a Flat $5.56 with the exception of a few small items that are priced cheaper on the website and don't cost at least that to ship priority.

To the door I would be looking at $115.

Not bad.

I asked about shipping because I dislike places that sell a part that you can mail for $3 bucks and charge $15.95 for shipping... LOL. Yours is very reasonable.

Is there a cutoff time for orders? Or is it just when you get sufficient interest?

Since you are a manufacturer maybe I can throw this out there in way of discussion... we were talking about it here the other day... the difference between C158 and other materials used on BCG's. I am just curious as to your opinion. No need to get extremely technical, just a basic pros vs cons... strengths vs weaknesses... Seems to me that the differences (when done right) are so small that it shouldn't make any difference...

Downloads
    Uploads
    In laymans base material to base material C158 is superior to 9310. However when going thru proper heat treatment ,shot peen stress relief and the QPQ treatment level them up if you send them thru the same process.

Reason being is while C158 is a better base metal it won't react the same way to the treatments as 9310 and the end result is a comparable product that will service 99.9% of end users for the usable service of their rifle before needing an overhaul anyway. The cost difference is reflected at the end :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    In laymans base material to base material C158 is superior to 9310. However when going thru proper heat treatment ,shot peen stress relief and the QPQ treatment level them up if you send them thru the same process.

Reason being is while C158 is a better base metal it won't react the same way to the treatments as 9310 and the end result is a comparable product that will service 99.9% of end users for the usable service of their rifle before needing an overhaul anyway. The cost difference is reflected at the end :)

Excellent, well spoken answer. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

Not bad.

I asked about shipping because I dislike places that sell a part that you can mail for $3 bucks and charge $15.95 for shipping... LOL. Yours is very reasonable.

Is there a cutoff time for orders? Or is it just when you get sufficient interest?
    To answer this part I missed a min ago...I wholeheartedly agree with the shipping cost! Afterall most everything will fit into a Flat Rate Box or Bag!

As far as cutoff I intend to update the batch status at the bottom of each order and will try to stick to the timeline posted of 2-4 weeks whether there are the 5 that are preorder on this round so far or a full 35 batch. If volume stays consistent the sales price may remain active for some time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SFP Tactical; 17 September 2015 at 12:07.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

Figured I would update here for ya! We actually have some in stock right now still from this last run. Code is still active as well.