Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,009 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1000000246.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  146.7 KB
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Aragorn!!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kahles = temptation
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice score, and about time!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You’ve got to show us the full set up man!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will! Should get it mounted and out to the range for a zero in and will snap some pics... ASAP

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1000000282.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  174.3 KB

Name:  1000000283.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  186.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I initially had it on a 18.5" build but just didnt like it there, not enough magnification for what I want to do with that rifle. It feels amazing on this 12.5" build I did! Just swept the house with it and its super fast and crazy lite, feels great on this rifle. Should do real well for running my carbine course out on my land. SFP scopes really shine at shorter distances, under 100 yards IMO is really the sweet spot for this scope. I like accuracy, even at closer ranges...

@ Joelski- You aint kidding man! Im super grateful he held on to it for me...
    Last edited by Stone; 8 March 2024 at 03:57.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a serious reach out and touch somebody's brainpan setup! How is the reticle on that? I am growing more and more fond of the horus/christmas tree setups; almost makes it like cheating.

How do you like your rifle rest? I hunted one of those forever after seeing it on the Brownells videos. Finally found one and love it. An interchangeable mag post for .308 is about the only thing that would make it better. Pissed at Brownells for discontinuing it, but at least it can still be tracked down. Makes working on then sticks super handy, and when done, is perfect for admiring your weok!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the whole point of the LPVO, putting a round precisely in the eye box at 50 or less. Phoenix PD years ago did just that during a hostage situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ECsYCd8Ttw

As for me, no pics. But I did get too many irons in the fire by accident.

I wasn't happy with my 43X so I got a 365X Macro to replace it. Ordered an extended slide release, mag funnel, and 5 more 17's from Sig's web shop. Then went to Amazon Tulster Oath AIWB for it.

I also had sent off my 2015 P320 to Sig to the voluntary recall trigger rand FCU internal replacements. Based on our conversation by phone with their CS, I wasn't expecting this to come back as fast as it had came back. Dropped off at Fedex on the 1st, received in NH at the mother ship on the 4th, and shipped back same day and in my hands on the 6th. So with it back so soon I went ahead and got an 1811 grip module and a Springer Precision extended mag button in anodized tan for my coyote 1811 module.

I'll do the Safariland holster, optic ready coyote 3.9 slide, Romeo X Pro, and the new Magpul alloy P320 17 round mags for this after next week's check. I needed the FCU taken care of or I wouldn't have been able to get any of the newer slides to work on my 320. had to to happen.

I'm just thankful that my X95 Tavor was finally finished after swapping the Aimpoint M5 for the Vortex UHI AMG G2. Man what a money pit that one was

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! A 12.5” is exactly what I had originally gotten the scope for! But dude where’s the barrel on that thing?

Full LWRC with a V7 forend? What is that mounted behind the castle nut? Doesn’t quite look like a Slytac RSA.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Barrel only sticks out about a half inch so I went with a linear comp. Rifle shoots real smooth and real flat, its one of my favorites. Its a sling mount since I run a single point sling. https://www.tacticallink.com/z-360-sling-mount-gen-2.html

Just the lower and BUIS are LWRC. Rail and upper are V7, barrel is Tri arc and BCG is cryptic coatings mystic black. Geisele trigger, Super42 spring and buffer, Radian talon selector, LWRC ambi CH, V7 iconnel gas tube for the exteneded firing schedule... I run this thing hard and she hasnt skipped a beat. I had always wanted an SBR where the barrel is covered by the rail.
    Last edited by Stone; 8 March 2024 at 22:03.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very very sweet. That Kahles really is exactly that it needed.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Couple of more pics...
    Name:  1000000284.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  156.2 KB
    Name:  1000000285.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  162.8 KB
    Name:  1000000286.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  123.9 KB