Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1721

Thread: MAIL CALL

  1. #1696
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Florida - Gulf Side
    Posts
    1,914
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    2
    This just in ... Sweet! Mr. Pyzik, You Da Man! Thank you. VERY much appreciated!

    Name:  IMG_4666 Mail call-1.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  691.0 KB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

  2. #1697
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,001
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  B3C0F885-9E12-410D-90D9-21F05A0F8F9F.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  950.1 KB

  3. #1698
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    163
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    TP9 has made my short list. Nice UW!!
    “Fast is fine, But accuracy is final.” Wyatt Earp

  4. #1699
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,045
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Do they all know ya first hand round there..lol..I see this same glass case quite often.

    .#justgingerjealois#hahaha

  5. #1700
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,994
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Do they all know ya first hand round there..lol..I see this same glass case quite often.

    .#justgingerjealois#hahaha
    I bet if we had the chance to visit UW's house it would almost be like a scene out of a Bruce Willis movie. Fruit bowl on the table with hand grenades in the bottom of it, guns tucked in every seat cushion on the couch, an Uzi stuffed behind the dinner plates in the kitchen cabinet... LOL

  6. #1701
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,001
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I bet if we had the chance to visit UW's house it would almost be like a scene out of a Bruce Willis movie. Fruit bowl on the table with hand grenades in the bottom of it, guns tucked in every seat cushion on the couch, an Uzi stuffed behind the dinner plates in the kitchen cabinet... LOL
    You'd be disappointed. I don't keep guns in other rooms of the home, or leave them lying around. I've run out of room in this house and have packed about 1/2 into bins into the vault to save space.

    We're building a house right now, so I've got a 300 sq ft gun room going in and I'll put a safe in the garage for PD/EDC guns. I'm hoping finally to have space to have easy access to my collection.

  7. #1702
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,356
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You'd be disappointed. I don't keep guns in other rooms of the home, or leave them lying around. I've run out of room in this house and have packed about 1/2 into bins into the vault to save space.

    We're building a house right now, so I've got a 300 sq ft gun room going in and I'll put a safe in the garage for PD/EDC guns. I'm hoping finally to have space to have easy access to my collection.
    Don't forget a nice humidor.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  8. #1703
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Mn.
    Posts
    1,374
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You'd be disappointed. I don't keep guns in other rooms of the home, or leave them lying around. I've run out of room in this house and have packed about 1/2 into bins into the vault to save space.

    We're building a house right now, so I've got a 300 sq ft gun room going in and I'll put a safe in the garage for PD/EDC guns. I'm hoping finally to have space to have easy access to my collection.
    You finally getting out of that gun hating state?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

  9. #1704
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,001
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You finally getting out of that gun hating state?
    Heh. I wish. Not for 10-12 more.

    After we get this construction behind us, we're going to scope out some land in NC, or TN.

  10. #1705
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Look at Southern KY also. The most conservative state I've ever known. The problem is, our economy is skyrocketing, new factories, and all the agencies that occur about that is tempting. However, liberal commies are coming down here for those jobs. They come with their sick thoughts about 1000 genders, pissing in the wrong bathroom (one guy got his ass kicked into oblivion because pervert who claimed "gender equality" followed his little daughter into the bathroom at Target's. Weird, the cops didn't press charges. A million dollar home in WA, CA, OR, etc..will cost you about 350K here. Leftist's rarely get a warm welcome, and told to take their anti-hunting, anti-gun, even anti fishing attitudes, and shove them up their ass. We try to make them feel pretty uncomfortable in their jobs. I wish we could break away from the union, and believe me, it's come up frequently. Otherwise, certain folks aren't welcome here much. I want to make damn sure their's no misunderstanding, it's not racial, it's that we are dug in and ready to fight. We like cops, we like vets, we like our rights, and we like our military men and women who fight for us every day. Go figure, this would be considered hate speech in CA or WA.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  11. #1706
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,356
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Look at Southern KY also. The most conservative state I've ever known. The problem is, our economy is skyrocketing, new factories, and all the agencies that occur about that is tempting. However, liberal commies are coming down here for those jobs. They come with their sick thoughts about 1000 genders, pissing in the wrong bathroom (one guy got his ass kicked into oblivion because pervert who claimed "gender equality" followed his little daughter into the bathroom at Target's. Weird, the cops didn't press charges. A million dollar home in WA, CA, OR, etc..will cost you about 350K here. Leftist's rarely get a warm welcome, and told to take their anti-hunting, anti-gun, even anti fishing attitudes, and shove them up their ass. We try to make them feel pretty uncomfortable in their jobs. I wish we could break away from the union, and believe me, it's come up frequently. Otherwise, certain folks aren't welcome here much. I want to make damn sure their's no misunderstanding, it's not racial, it's that we are dug in and ready to fight. We like cops, we like vets, we like our rights, and we like our military men and women who fight for us every day. Go figure, this would be considered hate speech in CA or WA.
    FT
    Preach on, brother. Ohio's pretty much the same way. The problem with the lefty's is they put all kinds of stuff up their asses and they like it. People that use the wrong bathrooms develop orthopedic problems here, too.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  12. #1707
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,001
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Look at Southern KY also. The most conservative state I've ever known. The problem is, our economy is skyrocketing, new factories, and all the agencies that occur about that is tempting. However, liberal commies are coming down here for those jobs. They come with their sick thoughts about 1000 genders, pissing in the wrong bathroom (one guy got his ass kicked into oblivion because pervert who claimed "gender equality" followed his little daughter into the bathroom at Target's. Weird, the cops didn't press charges. A million dollar home in WA, CA, OR, etc..will cost you about 350K here. Leftist's rarely get a warm welcome, and told to take their anti-hunting, anti-gun, even anti fishing attitudes, and shove them up their ass. We try to make them feel pretty uncomfortable in their jobs. I wish we could break away from the union, and believe me, it's come up frequently. Otherwise, certain folks aren't welcome here much. I want to make damn sure their's no misunderstanding, it's not racial, it's that we are dug in and ready to fight. We like cops, we like vets, we like our rights, and we like our military men and women who fight for us every day. Go figure, this would be considered hate speech in CA or WA.
    FT
    Nothing is set in Stone, but we already have family in OH and NC... would make the move easy. Also, Cross Machine Tool Jeff is basically family, so TN also makes the listl

  13. #1708
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    4,538
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    I LOVE NC. I spent many summers in Black Mountain and fell in love with the area as a kid. I would move there in a heartbeat if a job was offered.
    I spent a few months in Middle Kentucky and liked the area too. I could see living there as long as you were in the right areas.

    I will say, I've spent quite a bit of time in Alabama previously visiting family and never really liked AL. Family lives in a pretty poor area though.
    The time I have spent the last 6 months in AL in the Huntsville area has been awesome. Plenty of land around. People tend to have gainful employment in the area and there are some BIG aerospace, technology, military and automotive sectors. A lot of money to be made and the economy is still Alabama economy. Houses around the area I was staying (Capshaw, AL) are some really good deals. Same houses here would easily be twice as much money. And Detroit suburbs don't offer anything more other than more employment opportunities. Just about everything else is worse.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

  14. #1709
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Florida - Gulf Side
    Posts
    1,914
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Heh. I wish. Not for 10-12 more.

    After we get this construction behind us, we're going to scope out some land in NC, or TN.
    Born and raised in Tennessee. Great state, no income tax, lots to do, lots to see, most any type of land you want. Farm land to very hilly (reluctant to call the Smokies mountains )

    I'm only in Florida because of a promise made decades ago to my wife and her sister.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

  15. #1710
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,356
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Solid little lights.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •