Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    NICE!!! How many pounds of powder can you fit in one shipment before having to pay another hazmat?
    From Powder Valley:

Up to 42 pounds of hazmat product may be added before accruing an additional hazmat fee. UPS and FedEx apply a surcharge of $19.95 per package on hazardous materials. Powder and primers are considered hazardous materials. Bullets, brass, and other non-incendiaries are not considered hazardous materials. FedEx requires a signature on all hazardous material packages. UPS may require a signature when delivering your package. Please make sure someone will be available to sign for your package when delivered.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Must not be on Waguns Boiler?

I posted a thread recently on who wanted to go in on an order from PV... I needs some TAC

Curious, What are you loading n140?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Must not be on Waguns Boiler?

I posted a thread recently on who wanted to go in on an order from PV... I needs some TAC

Curious, What are you loading n140?
    Oops, forgot to respond to this. No, I'm not on WA Guns. Sorry I missed that as I would have been happy to throw another jug of TAC on the order. I'll ping you next time, but with this order I'll probably be set for a while, unless maybe they get Varget back in stock.

Speaking of Varget, I've never used N140 but I understand it's a great alternative to Varget, which I love for heavy bullets in 308 and 223. Some say it's even better than Varget so I'm looking forward to trying it out. It's a bit more expensive, though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha. Just Trying to get set back up reloading fully here but nothing is available

Ya pv is out of everything I wanted now, small rifle primers were in my cart earlier, just couldn’t pull the trigger bring nothing else was in stock..

Downloads
    Uploads
    $172 later...

Suddenly reloading at least pistol ammo seems like something I need to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch...

Ya just like ammo, reloading stuff is becoming hard..especially primers...

I’d say everything is worth reloading in this climate..plus gives you a better understanding...etc..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like I’ve committed to my first Form 1 eFile!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  thumbnail_20200923_173857.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  88.7 KB
    Name:  thumbnail_20200923_173907.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  78.4 KB
    Name:  thumbnail_20200923_175841.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  99.1 KB
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice monitors. I just recently got back into recording and picked up this Tascam deck and have a set of KRK's in mind to replace my old ones.

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are great speakers but for a full acoustic piano sound I originally knew I was going to get some three way high end monitors...
    Last edited by Stone; 6 December 2020 at 16:12.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up this Steel City Arsenal P-40 Warhawk slide for a G19 build. My wife's grandfather flew the P-40 in North Africa in 1942 so I had to grab it. Great value and beautiful work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Picked up this Steel City Arsenal P-40 Warhawk slide for a G19 build. My wife's grandfather flew the P-40 in North Africa in 1942 so I had to grab it. Great value and beautiful work

That looks really good. Has some really nice detail, but it's not over-done. Tastefully done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is! Good looking slide there BU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post

Wow. This is very nice. Normally I don’t go for crazy slides, but this is awesome.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, gents. I'd never heard of Steel City Arsenal until I stumbled upon them via a youtube video or maybe I was trying to find anyone with quality Glock parts kits in stock. Actually I think it was a comment in a YT video about their Glock trigger being a really good value. These guys seem to have a good rep, but maybe are relatively unknown. I got my order very quickly and am very impressed with the quality. And $329 for a slide like this with RMR cut is a pretty good price, IMO. I'll try to get this thing built up soon as I think I have all the parts for a fresh build now. I guess this is what happens when you can't really justify adding any more ARs.