Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    This thing feels SOLID. Probably going on my TA110.

I have the GDI mount on the last T2 I bought. Their mounts are friggen bomb proof... Super happy with it.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well that's cool looking... Might consider on for my G17.

If I ever get it back from KM3.
    Purchased it from Classy Raptor Tactical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stupid and little, but damn my OCD is strong.

Went to a local place, past weekend as he said he had some yhm shims.. Get there and there like an inch wide.. Can’t have that. Plus almost .700 ID. Which would of barely sat on there.. maybe for bull barrels or bolt actions.

So dug thru looking at various shim kits, most were overly big on the OD. But seen the gem tech ones. Much better. Tighter to the threads and not ocd huge on the OD.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geissele had a great Easter weekend sale. But Brownell's was even better. Saved $60 on the Hi-Speed NM trigger alone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells has been go-to lately. Good prices, especially on sales, plus coupon codes... and of course the 4-6% back from Active Junky... thanks mustangfreek.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Brownells has been go-to lately. Good prices, especially on sales, plus coupon codes... and of course the 4-6% back from Active Junky... thanks mustangfreek.
    If you're active or retired military they will set up your account so that when you log in, the pages will show two amounts. The current price and a price with 10% discount shown in green. Sale items already marked down do not apply. I'm not sure if that includes all veterans or only present and retired couldn't hurt to call them and ask.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    If you're active or retired military they will set up your account so that when you log in, the pages will show two amounts. The current price and a price with 10% discount shown in green. Sale items already marked down do not apply. I'm not sure if that includes all veterans or only present and retired couldn't hurt to call them and ask.

FT
    It's really hit and miss on what they discount. Not everything is eligible, even if it's not on sale, and some things have lower prices than others. Like UW said, I've been buying from Brownell's a lot more lately because of the coupon codes. Even some of their ammo prices are competitive with the codes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    It's really hit and miss on what they discount. Not everything is eligible, even if it's not on sale, and some things have lower prices than others. Like UW said, I've been buying from Brownell's a lot more lately because of the coupon codes. Even some of their ammo prices are competitive with the codes.
    I've been a customer of Brownells since circa 1978? or so. Back then they mostly sold gunsmithing tools, and 1911 parts as well as popular bolt action parts, etc. They used to be very PROUD of their products because the were expensive as hell. Glad to see them becoming competitive as far as parts, upgrades, etc. etc. The last human I talked to with said she had records of my purchases that go back to 1979. Back in the day, you had to order from a form in the catalog, or by phone, but you had to have a credit card. Being a pretty much piece of crap, as far as the credit card companies thought of young enlisted folks,, for me, it was the fill in the blanks form and a bank check, or you didn't get crap. Wow, how times change. I hear you can get a credit card, no matter what your situation is, you can actually order stuff without submitting a form and waiting 4 to 6 weeks. Back then, an E-2 or E-3 need not apply for a credit card, the answer was NO! Ha..ha.. anyone else here caught up in those days? No debit cards or ATM's. Hell, you were lucky if you could open a checking account.

All kidding aside, Brownell's was the LAST resort. They had what you wanted, but they were expensive as hell.

Man, how times have changed. I remember walking to school, in wet snow and rain, up hill, both ways. You new kids have it made. Hell, I bet you young guy's even had shoes and socks to wear in the snow.!

Lastly, I've always been well served as far as Brownell's is concerned. Always top notch tooling and fixtures, parts, etc..and I will repay them by customer loyalty. Whew! Had to get that off of my chest. Also good to vet's before it was cool to be nice to vet's.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 25 April 2019 at 23:51.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is going on my B&T APC45. If not then it's headed to a lightweight AR15 pistol build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_8448.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  219.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curiously fast shipping for Aero's freebie plan.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ Whatcha building?

Didn’t like the sharp edges of the fortis CH, so $10 upgrade for the 308 build
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this came today, but I don't have anything to put it on. Hmmm .......

Name:  IMG_3762 Aero Trigger Guard.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  535.7 KB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what to do jerry

So whatcha building

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    ^^^ Whatcha building?
    No idea. It was too cheap to ignore.

I have several buds who were snipers and they think they're going to get me hooked on 6.5 cm. We'll see.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!