Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I hear those LMT BCG's are practically bomb proof...
    I read that they're optimized for Mk 18's and other over-gassed SBR's.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got some love from a chick named Norma. She even put a little bow on one.

Name:  20220604_102513.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  295.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Resized_20220528_145139.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  90.7 KB

Name:  Resized_20220531_140213.jpeg
Views: 345
Size:  51.1 KB

Have a custom ordered PTT that should be here in a few weeks...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    25 days to go...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    25 days to go...

I think I'm going to make one last order to BUL Armory to get some more 16 and 19 round mags, but that's about it.

I'll have to source S&W 10mm mags at some point down the road when I'm not in this state, or sneak in another 10mm full firearm purchase just to get more mags.

Other than that, I think I'm pretty set for life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mag bans are so unenforceable its just moronic. Just take a trip to a friendly state. I grabbed some Magpuls from a LGS in a neighboring state and they had a 2020 date.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Mag bans are so unenforceable its just moronic. Just take a trip to a friendly state. I grabbed some Magpuls from a LGS in a neighboring state and they had a 2020 date.
    I agree, completely unenforceable, and even if it was, we are currently overlooking actual felony crimes, due to the lack of staffing. This wouldn't even make it on the radar.

I still have to be on the uppity up until I retire. Looking forward to living that sketchy life post retirement though!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mail Call. What to do ... what to do ??

Edit: Oh, how about we send it back. Not the same footprint as the 407K
    Name:  IMG_6027 Holosun Box.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  1.07 MB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouldn't own a chineseium gun, won't own a chiny optic. Don't care if they're "JuSt aS GoOD!!"

Not baggin' on anybody's stuff, just the way I feel, and my feelings are the only ones that matter (to me).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Wouldn't own a chineseium gun, won't own a chiny optic. Don't care if they're "JuSt aS GoOD!!"

Not baggin' on anybody's stuff, just the way I feel, and my feelings are the only ones that matter (to me).
    As long as you understand that Holosun isn't as good, I can live with that. I'd argue that it's 95% of what the Trijicon is for a lot less money. I totally get where you're coming from though. They've come a long way since their first generation stuff, which was crap. Admittedly I was in the same boat, but after watching Aaron Cowan's video on the Holosun, I gave it another look.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    As long as you understand that Holosun isn't as good, I can live with that. I'd argue that it's 95% of what the Trijicon is for a lot less money. I totally get where you're coming from though. They've come a long way since their first generation stuff, which was crap. Admittedly I was in the same boat, but after watching Aaron Cowan's video on the Holosun, I gave it another look.
    I get that, but Poopypants and Faucci give them enough of our hard-earned money. They've killed the Mom-n-Pop industry and are largely responsible for our economy being in the shitter, starting with car prices and medications and fueling the supply chain crisis. All we got was a nasty viral illness (Edit to add FENTANYL). I understand that China is well represented in the daily life of the average American, but if enough of us cancelled that shit, things would change quickly. There are plenty of other places on the Asian continent that do a better job of producing those daily life articles and they do it with a much higher regard for the rest of the world.

Everything that's good and awesome is copied (ie: stolen), and reproduced cheaper, with shitty base components and no QC, but people are brainwashed into thinking it's "JuSt aS gOOd!!" While supporting IP theft*. I understand. I get that people want things, and buying cheap is a central flaw of the I want it now generation. You said yourself you were "Saving" for a new vehicle. If more people learned from the first time some Chinesium POS garbage broke, and adopted the save for quality trait, those crooks would be forced to step-up, or step-out of the industries they're dominating with shit.

BOT: While not a ghastly rip-off of the consumer, Holosun is certainly an outlier among a sea of ripped-off technology.

*There's a difference between a top-to-bottom counterfeit item, and one that improves on established technology, and that's the biggest difference between China and other suppliers like Japan, Korea and Indonesia.
    Last edited by Joelski; 4 July 2022 at 10:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I get that, but Poopypants and Faucci give them enough of our hard-earned money. They've killed the Mom-n-Pop industry and are largely responsible for our economy being in the shitter, starting with car prices and medications and fueling the supply chain crisis. All we got was a nasty viral illness (Edit to add FENTANYL). I understand that China is well represented in the daily life of the average American, but if enough of us cancelled that shit, things would change quickly. There are plenty of other places on the Asian continent that do a better job of producing those daily life articles and they do it with a much higher regard for the rest of the world.

Everything that's good and awesome is copied (ie: stolen), and reproduced cheaper, with shitty base components and no QC, but people are brainwashed into thinking it's "JuSt aS gOOd!!" While supporting IP theft*. I understand. I get that people want things, and buying cheap is a central flaw of the I want it now generation. You said yourself you were "Saving" for a new vehicle. If more people learned from the first time some Chinesium POS garbage broke, and adopted the save for quality trait, those crooks would be forced to step-up, or step-out of the industries they're dominating with shit.

BOT: While not a ghastly rip-off of the consumer, Holosun is certainly an outlier among a sea of ripped-off technology.

*There's a difference between a top-to-bottom counterfeit item, and one that improves on established technology, and that's the biggest difference between China and other suppliers like Japan, Korea and Indonesia.

Right now, there is no getting away from China. Your house is full of Chinesium. I've tried over the years to consciously eliminate as much Chinese made crap as possible, but as the pandemic has shown, a lot of products just aren't made here anymore. I remember talking to Sheri Johnson while EraThr3 was starting and just finding someone in the US to make playing cards for them was impossible. I think that really hamstrung them as far as bringing products to market but couldn't because they refused to compromise their principles.

Anyhow, I don't have any evidence that Holosun has stolen any IP, not saying you're accusing them, but the Chinese can manufacture things of high quality. ie Multitasker. I'm fine with picking an choosing certain items made in China.

In the end the pandemic is ending Globalization and Chinese labor isn't as cheap as it used to be. I think this will be a self correcting problem soon.

If you're not familiar with Peter Zeihan, I'd suggest some views.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been quite some time since I bought a new toy...

Name:  20221201_115340.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  269.0 KB
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  SFA2-556-1-2-28-isoL__17288.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  501.8 KB

I've been on a wait list for this for a bit and it finally came in. Now I just need to do the annoying task of mounting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And this completes my Kidd rifle. No more Ruger left in my 10/22