Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads

Got it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'd pretty much given up on ever seeing one IRL & was on Lantac's site for something else. Saw the RPS, ordered one, and it should be here today if USPS is being honest.

Downloads
    Uploads

MAIL CALL

The RPS isn’t even in Lantac’s site (unless I missed it). The Lantac rifle I have for sale is the one I planned to put it on!! Yeah, I’m annoyed. Joeslski, exactly!! Haha

I’ve got the Forti’s version on my BAD lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    The RPS isn’t even in Lantac’s site (unless I missed it). The Lantac rifle I have for sale is the one I planned to put it on!! Yeah, I’m annoyed. Joeslski, exactly!! Haha

I’ve got the Forti’s version on my BAD lower.
    Here it is.

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...t-plate-system

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
    Here it is.

https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-p...t-plate-system

Cool. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Decided to get serious this coming spring about a Kreiger barrel that I've had for several years now. Creedmoor Sports, Inc. had a good sale going over the Thanksgiving holiday, so I bought some heavy .223 rounds. They also had a decent price on 308, so some of that, too. SG Ammo also had a couple of deals on 5.56. And I just need to get some 10mm stocked up.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll admit it, I like Demolition Ranch videos, so I bought the hat. Misc other stuff - Glock 20 mags and Trijicon HD Night Sights for the new Timberwolf Large frame. Fortis Safety Selectors, a hydraulic buffer. Finally, a sweet Geissele rail from our friend DISCOM. It was a good Mail Call after being in the road the past 2 week!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since moving to a non-firearm friendly european country last year, I've been lurking on the forum and no super active. Fortunately I've had more time to focus on other hobbies like watches, knives, and motorcycles. These came in the mail the other day and I thought they were to interesting not to share.

I recently was fortunate enough to be able to pick up a matching set of Bawidamann Acid Etched Blades. Andrew was cool enough to get these shipped in time for Christmas, so the Muninn is going to my Dad and I'll be adding the Huginn to my rotation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    Since moving to a non-firearm friendly european country last year, I've been lurking on the forum and no super active. Fortunately I've had more time to focus on other hobbies like watches, knives, and motorcycles. These came in the mail the other day and I thought they were to interesting not to share.

I recently was fortunate enough to be able to pick up a matching set of Bawidamann Acid Etched Blades. Andrew was cool enough to get these shipped in time for Christmas, so the Muninn is going to my Dad and I'll be adding the Huginn to my rotation.

I just started following him on IG. Dude, those look great! Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post

So just curious... where'd you store your firearms then? Stateside with family? and... is this move permanent?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So just curious... where'd you store your firearms then? Stateside with family? and... is this move permanent?
    Not permanent, but I'll gone for a few years. Everything is with my parents so my dad gets to mess with all my stuff while I'm gone

Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted the AIM trigger but this also came in the mail yesterday. Titanium Carbo-nitride BCG.

Titanium Carbo-Nitride by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both arrived today. Arisaka and knockoff.

Name:  IMG_5174.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  1.14 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why did you order a knockoff?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Why did you order a knockoff?
    Because I wanted to try it on one of my rimfires and it was half the price. When I say knockoff I'm not implying it was marketed or labeled Arisaka. It wasn't.

It's larger than the Arisaka but I think it will work well for this CMMG dedicated. I had a BCM KAG handstop on it but after I purchased a couple Arisaka fingerstops I preferred the method. Got a box of Magpul AFG, BCM VFG... on and on.. ya know how it is.

Some guys call these "trainers", but I just call em fun.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 31 December 2018 at 09:55.