Page 97 of 134 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    What brand was it? I know the knock offs are getting to be a problem at Amazon, eBay, ect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    What brand was it? I know the knock offs are getting to be a problem at Amazon, eBay, ect.
    I purchased it via Amazon-- Tough Tactical Tools Finger Stop

https://www.amazon.com/Tough-Tactica...ger+stop&psc=1

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guessing for $15, it's 100% Chinesium.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't going to comment but now that you're posting comparison pictures, the company name, and pricing, I want it to be absolutely clear that tough tactical tools and crushunt (both selling the same thing on Amazon) are Chinese copies of our Finger Stop. At Arisaka we make all of our parts in the USA on our own machining centers, employing Americans.

If you want to save $10 by buying that crap, it's your money, and I am in no position to tell you how to spend it. It's very disappointing that you gave money to someone who is blatantly ripping off our Finger Stop, which is even being copied by some domestic companies like IWC.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    For other blatant rip offs check out Fortis Shift Grips and then these:

https://timbercreekoutdoorsinc.com/p...s#main-content

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I wasn't going to comment but now that you're posting comparison pictures, the company name, and pricing, I want it to be absolutely clear that tough tactical tools and crushunt (both selling the same thing on Amazon) are Chinese copies of our Finger Stop. At Arisaka we make all of our parts in the USA on our own machining centers, employing Americans.
    Thanks for giving me an excuse to buy one, been meaning to for a while.
    EDIT (Shipping label in 7 minutes? That's some fast work!)
    Last edited by cjd3; 31 December 2018 at 10:45.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    Thanks for giving me an excuse to buy one, been meaning to for a while.
    EDIT (Shipping label in 7 minutes? That's some fast work!)
    Thank you for your business! Our mail pickup arrived about 10 mins after that, so it went out in today's mail.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you want to save $10 by buying that crap, it's your money, and I am in no position to tell you how to spend it. It's very disappointing that you gave money to someone who is blatantly ripping off our Finger Stop, which is even being copied by some domestic companies like IWC.
    Actually, Will, I didn't intend to go beyond my original post until curious minds here began asking questions. I don't like seeing you suffer such disappointment. Admin, tear down those posts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Whoa. I just looked at the IWC and uh, yeah. Doesn't get much more blatant than that. Not really my business but why aren't you going after them? Or the others?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Before you brought it up, Will, I didn't know that IWC made a fingerstop with an integrated Quad-Point Grip profile. Those look real nice. Any chance you're be making some like IWC?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Whoa. I just looked at the IWC and uh, yeah. Doesn't get much more blatant than that. Not really my business but why aren't you going after them? Or the others?
    Waiting on our patents to be approved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Before you brought it up, Will, I didn't know that IWC made a fingerstop with an integrated Quad-Point Grip profile. Those look real nice. Any chance you're be making some like IWC?
    Not sure if you're trolling me at this point, but I have no idea what that is, so let's go with no.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oof. This is becoming painful to read.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Any chance you're be making some like IWC?
    Oh man, you're going to send Slippers on a spinner here.

Will any chance you'll be making a copy of something that was made by someone who copied your design?