Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2009

Thread: MAIL CALL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Da fuq? Buy a knocknoff item that copies a sponser and then posts about it... I'd rather spend the extra or wait for a sale and then get 2 real items. If you're really using it as a trainier than every item should be the same not some larger copy cat and then on your .22 and the real deal on your rifle....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phil, don’t take any of this personally. I’ve known will a long time and he’s had to deal with knock offs and copy cats cutting into his bottom line from basically the beginning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I wasn't going to comment but now that you're posting comparison pictures, the company name, and pricing, I want it to be absolutely clear that tough tactical tools and crushunt (both selling the same thing on Amazon) are Chinese copies of our Finger Stop. At Arisaka we make all of our parts in the USA on our own machining centers, employing Americans.

If you want to save $10 by buying that crap, it's your money, and I am in no position to tell you how to spend it. It's very disappointing that you gave money to someone who is blatantly ripping off our Finger Stop, which is even being copied by some domestic companies like IWC.
    A couple of comments from me.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Slippers a few times and never ever had a single issue nor problem. He's earned my business and whether he knows it or not I've sent him a bunch of customers over time.

Secondly, just in general I hate Chinese made crap. I spent money on Chineseum junk before that didn't last one range outing. I learned my lesson.

Thirdly, I try not to swear, but I HATE F*CKING THIEVES. That means people who steal stuff that other people worked hard for and paid their money for or if they copy a design from someone else, even if it means making some minor alteration, it's still the same thing as throwing a rock through someone's window and stealing. This is one of my hot button issues so I am trying to not rant here too much.

I was at the Canton Fair in China not long ago and I walked past a booth of people selling knives. Two of my friends are famous knife designers and manufacturers and low and behold I walked in and saw knock off versions sitting on the shelf there. I took down the knives, took business cards, snapped some photos, and proceeded to nearly get thrown completely out of the fair. I was just about to go snap that cheap Chinese blade off in some bitch's skull.

Needless to say I hate thieves.

Downloads
    Uploads

I dig flat triggers. Showing off my raffle win that was so generously donated by Discom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet! Happy new year to you and everyone on this forum!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mustang!!!

I couldn't sleep, so it was install time. I'm really starting to dig this chunky girl!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve bit my tongue on this since the knockoff pics were posted. Posting that thievery is total bullshit that belongs on bARf15.com.

Slippers is more of a man than me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some time ago, I remember getting piled on on another forum for using (big name company) products due to some of their (other big company) copies......unbeknownst to me at the time. So it isn’t just China, I think it’s an industry wide problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Some time ago, I remember getting piled on on another forum for using (big name company) products due to some of their (other big company) copies......unbeknownst to me at the time. So it isn’t just China, I think it’s an industry wide problem.
    There's a difference between not knowing when you buy something and posting a comparison photo of the real one and the copy together, though.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen vets that violate trigger discipline and cover people when they swing their rifle around. I've seen people who are not remotely connected with public safety, never served, and didn't grow up with guns in their hands who were better shots. and more meticulously disciplined to train and hone skills that most of us. Among both groups there exists sub groups that are tuned in to brands and the known/perceived higher performance of better quality, higher priced parts and firearms. I've also seen people who put UTG optic mounts on KAC rifles (For a law enforcement organization!).

The conclusion that I've drawn is that this affliction we largely share is not prevalent, nor even common among firearms enthusiasts. YMMV.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    BOT:

Downloads
    Uploads
    So ... a new project begins ...
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    S&W 1066 RestoMod Project
    Factory Night Sights - front and rear
    Checkered CocoBolo grips by Hogue
    Underwood 10 mm 200 gr XTP JHP

Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo
    Epic mail call for me... burlap sack and all..

Soon to be sent out to the resident plastic burner and cerakote guru
    Attached Images Attached Images